Sober Selfies #17 (shirts required, please review rules)

Thank you so much! I truly appreciate those kind words and support! Hope you have an amazing day today!

1 Like

119 days & our first snow! :star_struck::snowflake::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

53 Likes

I’m from the east coast originally I heard you guys were getting hit pretty good this weekend lol. I was stationed in Alaska for three years also I don’t miss the snow and cold :cold_face: it’s been pretty chilly for Vegas this winter by our standards. Never thought I’d see temps in the 30s for us.

1 Like

What a great picture bro!

1 Like

I’m working on a Chagall inspired drawing and feel odd naming influences and all that madness like it’s student days again.

1 Like

Honestly, I thought it’d be worse when my internet provider text saying ‘we’re expecting outages due to the storm’ and I was like ‘what storm?’ We got 2-3 inches. I can still see grass, and temps are above 32° the rest of the week.

3 Likes

51 Likes

You got this :hugs::heart:

2 Likes

Yeah my Mom said they got mostly rain down in Maryland where I’m from the news out here in Vegas was saying it was going to be monstrous lol

1 Like

Day 1101
Sorry I’m late to the party.
Merry belated Christmas and Happy New Year. I hit 3 years sober on Jan first, no turning back now. This hasn’t been easy, but it’s so worth it. I wish everyone a prosperous, productive, and sober 2024.

56 Likes

That’s incredible! Massive congratulations to you Eric @EricH! Have a fantastic 2024 too!

1 Like

Great to see you popping in witg such amazing news Eric!! Congratulations on your 3 years :raised_hands: …so true- no turning back. Keep up the fantastic work :muscle::muscle:

4 Likes

Belated congrats on your 3 years!! That’s awesome :muscle:

4 Likes

Oh Suzanne! That is a HUGE deal! Both of your smiles say it all. :smiling_face:

Big congrats to you. Thanks so much for sharing this - and your recovery journey. Am grateful! :orange_heart:

5 Likes

3 years is strong! Keep getting after it!

3 Likes

Congratulations on your 3 years Eric
Massive accomplishment
So don’t stop me now, don’t stop me 'Cause I’m having a good time having a good time
:boom::boom::boom:
:pray:t2::heart::hugs:

6 Likes

416 wrkflo

49 Likes

First bike day of five is done :white_check_mark:
16 km :face_with_spiral_eyes:
Damn it’s cold here, this morning it was snowing on my way to work.
Trams and Busses had no problems but I felt more secure with my bike. Better safe than sorry.

58 Likes

Day 477 AF

Back on the grind! Hope everyone had amazing holidays!

56 Likes

It’s not a selfie but this was taken on Saturday night at my home group where I collected my 5 years of being Clean and Serene :large_blue_diamond::large_blue_diamond::large_blue_diamond::large_blue_diamond::large_blue_diamond: January 1 2019 forever grateful for NA living the best life :call_me_hand:t4:

79 Likes