Sober Selfies #17 (shirts required, please review rules)

Congrats @Kaeo !! Thats pretty rad!!

5 Likes

So happy for you Kaeo! What an achievement! Thanks for sharing friend, it’s great to see you :people_hugging:

5 Likes

So happy for you Kaeo :ocean: :ocean: :ocean: :ocean: :ocean:
Missing your check ins and Hawaiian pics. We’ll take this quality over quantity.
Congratulations on your 5 years clean and serene :boom::boom::boom::boom::boom:
Keep doing what you’re doing :pray:t2::heart:

8 Likes

Huge congrats on your five years freedom Kaeo!!
Safe riding out therevbrother!!!
:parrot::heart::pray::bike::bike::bike:

4 Likes

Simply outstanding, Ka’eo! Hugs from Washington, man!!!

5 Likes

Congratulations on 5 years clean Kaeo. :muscle:

5 Likes

That’s so awesome @Kaeo … lovely to meet you :people_hugging: congrats on your 5 years of living clean and serene :raised_hands::raised_hands::raised_hands:
Keep in living that best life!
D99F2F3E-7507-4018-AEF2-9254E79C7941

4 Likes

This is beautiful! Massive congratulations to you @Kaeo you’re an absolute inspiration! Super cool chips too! :sunglasses::hugs::sparkles::sparkling_heart:

5 Likes

Congrats on 5 years! That’s amazing!!

4 Likes

Congratulations on 5 years bro! :clap:

5 Likes

Nuthin’ beats your smile! :wink:

Huge congrats Kaeo. Thanks for being a massive inspiration! :star_struck: :orange_heart:

5 Likes

Congratulations on 5 years @Kaeo well done!!! :sunglasses::metal:t2:

2 Likes

Looking good bro. Congratulations on 5 years proud of you

3 Likes

120 days baby!! :dancer:t4::fire:

48 Likes

4 months SAF. Congratulations Julia :call_me_hand::100:

5 Likes

Huge congrats @Kaeo on 5 years free your homegroup knows how to celebrate!!

3 Likes

Great job Julia --120 days is amazing girl – loving the new hair :heart: :muscle:
tenor

4 Likes

Disneyland Tokyo with the greatest little human I know. 5 and a half years ago I could barely make her beans on toast without shaking due to drinking, now I get to make memories like this with her.

Won’t be in a rush to do another 15 hour flight though :joy:

Sobriety man, it’s the fucking best.

56 Likes

sick & irritable but i have 1 week :slight_smile:

57 Likes

Hurting inside but hiding behind a smile. I really wanna hurt myself. Truthfully I started to… The tool was on my skin and I pulled it away. It’s getting hard. I shake at night almost like withdrawals bc I want the feeling of a sharp tool going into my skin. If i don’t get that feeling i start my to shake, my body twitches all over, there’s a sensation throughout my skin that is like this tickling, tingling feeling that my body is longing for a cut. It’s horrible. It’s the worst feeling in the world. Ik I need help but I’m so terrified to tell anyone how I’m feeling. What do I do? How do I feel better???

34 Likes