Sober Selfies #17 (shirts required, please review rules)

Really appreciate it thanks! Once I launch I will let all you know what and where to look! Means a lot thank you!

5 Likes

Here I am very happy. It’s after a trail run through woods to a view point.

59 Likes

Thank you @Dazercat

1 Like

Thank you :slight_smile:

That’s FANTASTIC!!! What is your favorite change in these last 5 years?

2 Likes

Love the pictures Richard – good to see you enjoying life with the family and creating wonderful memories :hugs:

Super awesome - count me in – looking forward to hearing your podcast!

1 Like

:sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart: 121 :sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart:

50 Likes

You’re both rockstars!

1 Like

takes 1 to know 2! :joy::metal:t4::metal:t4:

1 Like

Haha I’ll not argue that for even a second :joy:

1 Like

Yessah… congratulations on 5 years​:tada: also and many more to come. Have a blessed day :call_me_hand:t4:

1 Like

My favorite change is being ok with who I am today and not having to put up a facade of what I think people want me to be. If you don’t like me I’m ok with it because I can’t make everyone in life happy and just all around love for myself. I hope everyone has a blessed and wonderful day today :call_me_hand:t4:

16 Likes

You’re very welcome Jules.
How are you today?

Just realized you might not be in my country. I have no idea where you are.
Here’s another resource that could be helpful. Maybe there are meetings on line.
https://adultchildren.org/newcomer/

It could be a safe place to share your story.
:pray:t2::heart:

4 Likes

Wind storm hair don’t care

68 Likes

Happy sober lady is all we see! Simple

2 Likes

Cold as shit on day 370 about the only time of year I get to wear my goofy team beanie in Vegas lol one day closer to baseball season :muscle:t2: looking for a ring this year :point_right:t3::raised_back_of_hand:t3:

54 Likes

First selfie in a while and my first sober selfie in almost a year. Feeling good😊

57 Likes

Love your sunflower necklace!

2 Likes

I’m a little obsessed with sunflowers :sunflower: :yellow_heart: Thank you!

3 Likes