Sober Selfies #17 (shirts required, please review rules)

Love your tattoos!

2 Likes

looking fabulous hair up or down! Congrats on your healthy weight loss too… sobriety suits you!

2 Likes

The first sober road trip without hangover selfy

63 Likes

Sunday arvo cafe late lunch date with my love

57 Likes

Me and my mom. Love my
Mom so much for always being there and never giving up on me. Been there for the good and the bad.

62 Likes

Oh, this is so beautiful! Yay Trevor, and yay Mom!

Thanks for sharing those amazing smiles. :wink: :orange_heart:

3 Likes

Thanks so much. It’s definitely easier to smile these days then before when I was making the wrong choices. So many things to be happy about

8 Likes

You looking great Trevor :hugs:
Hi Mom :blush:

6 Likes

Thanks so much Eric!! I will tell my mom you said hey … I always tell her about this community. She really likes the gratitude thread. I told her that I heard it said in AA that a grateful alcoholic doesn’t have to use or drink.

11 Likes

With my mum at Prague airport. I’m flying back to the UK.
:heart::heart::heart:

My mum is the best :heart::heart::heart:

61 Likes

That’s such a lovely picture of the two of you. I can feel the love through the screen :heart: Have a good flight back.

4 Likes

Trevor!! Hello again, I didn’t realise you were back! So so good to see you back here, I was thinking about you.

Bless you both you look happy :heart:

2 Likes

Day #42 back to black

58 Likes

These are the best mornings to ride my bike to work. Beautiful snow and just so peaceful, makes you feel alive and really appreciate everything

58 Likes

5K sunday done in 15F weather with the “feel like” temp of 3 :cold_face::cold_face:

55 Likes

Good job :slight_smile:
IMG_20240114_102053

6 Likes

Who you calling crazy? :joy: You the one riding a bike in the snow and saying it’s peaceful!

10 Likes

Early morning with my boys , praying today will be a good day

38 Likes

Good point haha. But I’m on a ebike, not much exercising going on :laughing:. But I am very proud of you

8 Likes

I believe the AC/DC term is “Back in Black” :wink::rofl: (P.S. I know that’s not what you were going for)

4 Likes