Sober Selfies #17 (shirts required, please review rules)

Let’s do this :facepunch:t3::christmas_tree::mrs_claus::mx_claus::mx_claus:

63 Likes

Merry Christmas guys!!!

72 Likes

Love the Christmas spirt @Itsme @Runningfree
Merry Christmas :christmas_tree:

3 Likes

Has anyone ever told you that you look like a skinnier Joey Diaz? Hahaha Merry Christmas!

1 Like

IMG_0053

Merry Christmas Jen.
You made my day.
:pray:t2::heart::christmas_tree:

8 Likes

Yay christmas hat!!! Merry christmas @Itsme @Runningfree

4 Likes

Day 112, been a rough past couple days though. Merry Christmas everyone! God bless and much love :heart:

46 Likes

Merry Christmas Alden
Hope your move went smoothly and now you can relax a bit before all the unpacking. :hugs:

2 Likes

:joy::joy: I couldn’t ruin your Christmas. I took that picture friday and had it saved for today
Merry Christmas @Cjp and @JazzyS :christmas_tree::gift::snowman_with_snow:

6 Likes

Oh wait today’s 30 days SAF for you right? Congratulations :clap:. I didn’t forget :v:

4 Likes

@JazzyS Thanks Jasmine, you too :heart: I got here Thursday night, and tbh everything I had with me at the sober house fit in 2 big suitcases, a backpack, and my guitar case. I had more stuff of mine waiting down here that a relative brought down when they visited a month or so ago, so I was able to just fly down, and I’m already unpacked and somewhat settled in. Yesterday was really horrible, we were celebrating Christmas with the whole family, and I was just not okay mentally and emotionally. Being around my stepdad is really bad, and idk, just was having a very bad day and I had to be around a lot of people all day, which is always hard. I like to be alone. Being around people at all is difficult for me, and then all the family was there so they wanted to take pictures, and I tried but I might have ruined them because I couldn’t even smile really, my face felt all weird and I couldn’t do it. :pensive: But I’m here I guess. I’m really disappointed because I was hoping that this spiritual torment and like stalking/harassment by witches I’ve been going through would lighten up here, but it didn’t, the first time I went out in public they were there. I know I sound crazy but it’s the truth. They do these like loud purposeful sniffles(like a “cry about it bitch” type of thing) and weird looks and stuff to make sure I know it’s not an accident. I’ll make a thread about all the demonic torment and witchcraft stuff I’ve been thru later. This is about the only place I feel almost safe to talk about it.

Anyway Merry Christmas Jazzy, I hope you’re having a good one. Much love :heart:

8 Likes

A sober and wonderfully chilled out Christmas meal. I cooked this year, and just spent the day making all the bits special. We went to a local coop yesterday and literally everything was reduced to pennies… No need for that Christmas shop that never transpired :heart::gift::heart:. There is always a way and a will.

51 Likes

Grateful you arrived safely and are already settled in. Sorry for the emotional day yesterday. I do hope that today is more peaceful and free of any torment for you.
:people_hugging:

1 Like

Merry Christmas love…plate looks amazing :heart:

2 Likes

Thank you Jasmine, merry Christmas to you as well. Hope that it’s been peaceful and enjoyable. We are on the tea and mint fondants now with an Alan Bennett play. :snowman::christmas_tree::balloon:

2 Likes

Beautiful Grateful Shirt.
And a wonderful looking dinner
Happy Christmas TF :pray:t2::heart::christmas_tree:

2 Likes

The Xmas family merry go ‘round is done. I’m home, stuffed and not tempted to drink despite my elderly mum offering over dinner. I reminded her it was alcohol and stood firm!

The morning run cleared my head and made more room for more chocolate :joy::joy: HAPPY CHRISTMAS

53 Likes

Merry Christmas everyone :christmas_tree::christmas_tree::heart:

69 Likes

Merry Christmas :christmas_tree: again :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
Great to see you :blush:
Looking lovely for the Holiday.
:pray::heart::christmas_tree:

3 Likes

Thanks luv…:christmas_tree::christmas_tree::heart:

3 Likes