Sober Selfies #17 (shirts required, please review rules)

This lil dude’s first Christmas! He was so confused :rofl:

52 Likes

@Brian1965uk Good job standing firm, glad you’re not tempted to drink. Merry Christmas, hope you had a wonderful time with your family.

@JazzyS Merry Christmas, you look beautiful :heart:

@Reddawg7768 Aww, adorable. He’s a cute little guy. Merry Christmas, hope you have a great one. God bless.

2 Likes

Thanks Eric. Love to you and yours! :gift:

1 Like

Merry Christmas sober buddy
Glad you got Santa sorted out and got your perfect gift…what beautiful smiles all around :people_hugging:

1 Like

Merry Christmas Frank…love this picture
Hope the lil man had a great day

1 Like

Merry Christmas to you as well! He is having a great day. Hopefully he naps soon :rofl:

1 Like

Merry Christmas! Enjoying the day in the best way: a nap, with a cat. Naps are hugs we give to ourselves. Cats are the best souls to share a nap with.

55 Likes

One christmas party down. One to go.

Makeup by my 3yo niece

59 Likes

54 Likes

Ho

Ho

Hooooooo :rofl:

Merry Christmas, love you guys :sunglasses::metal:t2:

60 Likes

Merry Christmas from us! Sibling’s :heart::christmas_tree:

58 Likes

Cat naps are the BEST! :black_cat::heart_eyes_cat::zzz:

1 Like

This might not be up long, but I really do love to show off what my sobriety is giving me every day. For you long term members you have watched me grow, and my family grow. There’s so many of you I owe a big thanks to. You know who you are, and here’s the result your support.

Merry Christmas from my big blended family!

Pic is gone but trust that we looked great in our matching PJs

42 Likes

Blessings of sobriety, Derek, they are wonderful.

2 Likes

106 days alcohol-free and so deeply grateful for that. when nothing much else seems clear, at least my bloodstream is :ok_hand:t3::ok_hand:t3:

54 Likes

You’re beautiful Julia :heart: so proud of you momma!!

2 Likes

i’m so proud of you too beautiful Sarahya and so grateful to be connected with you here sister :sparkling_heart:

3 Likes

Thank you for the reminders of the true blessings. I’ve learned much from you over the years

4 Likes

Amazing Derek!!
Thats so cool.
:pray:t2::heart::christmas_tree:

1 Like

Merry Christmas. Had to look up who that was. Now the Sopranos theme song is playing in my head Lol