Sober Selfies #17 (shirts required, please review rules)

18 months no booze

59 Likes

Huge congratulations on 18 months!!

3 Likes

That’s awesome!! Congrats on 18 months of freedom :clap:

2 Likes

Had my annual review and a meeting that went really well! My boss hugged me at the end and said she’s proud of the work I’ve put in and she noticed my changes at work and personally. On track to make a great bonus and raise next month and I couldn’t be any happier! Closing out day 68 on a natural high! :grin::hugs:

72 Likes

I never doubted you for a minute. Your eyes are smiling. :clap:t3::clap:t3:

1 Like

Congratulations that’s awesome. I have to ask are those contacts or natural I love your eyes regardless, very pretty

1 Like

Congrats on the 18 months! I really enjoy your nature and dog pics :dog2: :mountain_snow::ok_hand:

1 Like

Still here … 5 days again

59 Likes

@2JTravnz Looking great at 500 days! Keep that happy smile shining :muscle:
@soberbilly Great to see you Billy :heart:
@sabrina80 OMG Sabrina you are a gorgeous beauty. Looks nicely snug in your comfy sweater. Always love to see your beautiful smile :hugs:
@jules000 Lovely to see you smiling and glad you are doing so well these days. Love the background too. :heart:
@butterflymoonwoman Another lovely pic Dana – looking beautiful :heart:
@curtis-81 18 months!! Woot Woot – great work Curtis – lovely to see you doing so well :tada: :clap: :muscle:
@itsme Oh that is such great news. Always lovely to get praise of how well we are doing in our sobriety. How our work and life relations get better. 68 days and going strong! :muscle:
@button83 Way to go Julia with your 5 days!! Keep the streak alive :muscle:

9 Likes

One Day At A Time

Peace To All

43 Likes

Contacts. I have dark brown eyes so dark you can’t see my pupils.

2 Likes

I’m just a big “softie”. 2 years and 97 days sober.

53 Likes

It is hard. But I have this positive uplifting mind right now and I see the beauty of people on their inside way better. And I accept mine as well.
There are good people out there who think as you and me and I decided to focus on that :smiling_face:

6 Likes

Congratulations William on those great numbers. I don’t believe we’ve met.
Nice to see you.
:pray:t2::heart:

1 Like

a still from a lil video i shot today of a new song i wrote, my first original production since becoming a mom almost 2 years ago!! crazy to think it’s been so long cuz i’ve been writing and performing my whole life. i’m excited to be creating art again! im excited to be a mom and a rockstar at the same time - a phenomenon that is only made possible by sobriety! 144 days alcohol-free today! :metal:t4::notes:

66 Likes

Well done! Congratulations Curtis!! :confetti_ball::confetti_ball:
çrpik-kurdî

1 Like

Love it!!!

You look bad ass. I love it, keep going

Cool pic! You could be the next Kim Deal. :smiley:

Counting down until I get off at 4:30, then it’s the freakinnnn weekendddd :raised_hands:

61 Likes