Sober Selfies #17 (shirts required, please review rules)

Looking great girl. Keep up the good work and have a wonderful weekend

1 Like

Same to you, I hope you have the best weekend :black_heart:

1 Like

Lovely to see you William – doing awesome with your sober time – nice t-shirt :wink:

1 Like

Oh that is a bad ass look - Love it Julia! A mom and a rockstar!! you are absolutely crushing it girl. So happy for your sobriety and all that life has in store for you :hugs:

3 Likes

Now I wanna learn how to play guitar… TS and all of its hobbies is not going to be good for my wallet. You look so badass :black_heart:

4 Likes

@Clenton85 That’s awesome :+1::sunglasses:. Where ya off too? One of the kids is off to Cabo. Wish I was going

Psychiatric hospital free for 100 days!!! :100::100::100:

50 Likes

thank you for the replies everyone i really appreciate it! @Soberbilly well since you asked :joy: i posted it on my instagram a couple hours ago, my IG is @juliaroulette :muscle:t4::notes:

6 Likes

Don’t mind me I just rannn :running_woman:my ass over to IG and holy hell you are incredible !!!

1 Like

Got the beast together. Girls shaved my head, and just having a good time till there mom comes. Love this bike, full suspension, hydraulic brakes. Came with fenders too. It’s got a horn so when I ride by the cuties I can honk it and say hey girl hey. Jk id never do that.

43 Likes

145 days w/o alcohol so grateful to be free of that crazy mess!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::clap:t4::clap:t4:

55 Likes

You could run over a bear with those tires

1 Like

That’s really, really good. Love the bass tone and the bass lines are smooth and clever!

1 Like

That is a brilliant idea. Might have to try that :laughing:

1 Like

That’s a sweet bike!

1 Like

Wow love the new bike!!

2 Likes

Thanks man, and thanks @Butterflymoonwoman. I hope this one holds up, I took pretty good care of the other one and that thing didn’t last long. So far customer service with this company seems amazing, they contacted me as soon as they shipped the bike and then contacted after it was delivered asking if I was happy and if everything went ok. Fingers crossed

1 Like

The bear mightn’t leave you much of a choice but to try :grimacing:

2 Likes

Another sober work week in the books! Wishing everyone the best. Peace and Take Care

55 Likes

Loving life and loving all you amazing friends :heart::heart:

55 Likes