Sober Selfies #17 (shirts required, please review rules)

IMG_20240204_185628
IMG_20240204_185703

5 Likes

Anytime my man. :grin:

1 Like

IMG_20240204_191313

4 Likes

HSLMWDEwxt7Gg

4 Likes

So pleased for you you my friend, looking so happy there!! :heart::pray:

Thank you Jasmine :heart::heart:

1 Like

with the bros, 147 days alcohol free, just played my second 3-hour set this weekend and it has been so much freakin fun! i love it, i love rocking out and giving people a great time, meeting folks & just the fulfillment that comes with this performer’s life. oh and i LOVE declining all the free beer :joy::metal:t4:

51 Likes

Ive seen a few people out riding in my area the past couple days since its warmed up a little. Still way too cold for me to be out. It’s gotta get a lot warmer first. Hope you had a nice ride

2 Likes

Mondays are my favorite day of the week!

56 Likes

You look so pretty this Monday… love your shoulder tattoo from what I can see of it … I have orchids on my shoulder … I thought of adding a :butterfly: or hummingbird

3 Likes

Relaxing before going to bed
Sending all of you lots of love
Xxx

46 Likes

Getting ready to relax…

61 Likes

Awe thanks girl! I appreciate it! I love orchids! I think either of those would look absolutely beautiful next to them :slight_smile:

Heres the outer portion of my half sleeve. The inside portion has a cross with the word family on it. And the back of my arm has the purple domestic violence ribbon with some more butterflies. Butterflies hold a special meaning to me (especially monarchs). The skull represents addiction and the bankruptcy it causes (mental, emotionally, financial, spiritual, and eventually physical). The butterfly refers to transformation and change. And the purple ribbon was actually filled in when i charged my ex with what he did and left that relationship for good. It was tattooed over 10 years ago and is one of my fav pieces :purple_heart:

33 Likes

I LOVE that and all the meanings. My best friend raised and hatched monarchs every year and sets them free on her butterfly bush. Last year I had to butterfly watch them while she was on vacation and it was the coolest thing to watch them! Now I wanna go get another tattoo. I’m working on a half sleeve so far lol

6 Likes

Wow how incredible would that be!!! Omg. I havent seen an actual monarch in years! To see them being released would be such a moment! When do u plan on getting ur half sleeve done? Is there a theme to it?

3 Likes

Not yet… I love orchids they are my favorite flower… since I was little… and my poppop always had a hummingbird farm in his garden so that’s why I wanted to add those. I also have “this too shall pass, my darling” that my Nanny used to say to me on the same arm……

4 Likes

I can see this turning out to be a beautiful and meaningful tattoo!

3 Likes

Loving the new hoodie :green_heart:
Looks great on ya :green_heart:
Have a nice chill :pray:t2::pray:t2::pray:t2:

3 Likes

Thanks Dazer
It is super comfy… love be that Sherpa lining :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

20240206_103747

32 Likes