Sober Selfies #17 (shirts required, please review rules)

You look awesome!!!
Nice hair :sparkles: :100:

2 Likes

Your hair looks marvelous! It looks a million times better than a hangover🙂

8 Likes

Today crying in my break. I felt stupid crying in the bathroom :smiling_face_with_tear::smiling_face_with_tear:

40 Likes

@SinceIAwoke @Alejondra @Dan531 awe thanks yall :heart_hands::heart_hands::heart_hands::face_holding_back_tears::face_holding_back_tears::face_holding_back_tears:

2 Likes

Stupid and feelings are two separate things. Feel how you feel. It’s OK, you’re OK, it’s right to cry when you feel sad.

3 Likes

I love this! Hair looks amazing Tiffany. I do hope that you start feeling more like yourself soon :hugs:

2 Likes

Awe Alejandra - sending you comfort friend. Nothing stupid about it. We all have times of overwhelming feelings and i’m glad you found a space where you could let it out. :hugs: :heart:

3 Likes

At a work conference and everyone is drinking (there’s an open bar and no NA options, and to make matters worse, it’s being hosted in a bar). Trying to make the best of it by being antisocial in a corner. :joy::joy::joy:

50 Likes

Lookin dapper @HakeemOsman we’re here when you arent rubbing elbows with the boss

3 Likes

Thank you! Pushing 6 months sober. Not breaking that for anyone.

12 Likes

That outfits way too nice to spill sticky alcohol on anyway… slay sober friend :tipping_hand_woman:t2:

4 Likes

Great to see you my friend – looking sharp! closing in on 6 months – that’s fantastic.

Stay vigilant. I’m sorry they don’t have NA options at the damn bar. Possibly they can make you mocktails so that you can at least have something in hand and not be tempted to drink. We are here for you if you need - wishing you luck with the conference :muscle:

2 Likes

Thanks Jazzy. We should be out of here in 45 minutes so I’m just riding it out in the corner being antisocial. Lol

3 Likes

Ah gotcha — antisocial is so much better than drunk and disorderly. You are doing great Hakeem!

2 Likes

Love your hair! The stylist did a great job

2 Likes

Your hair looks amazing and that’s a great strategy to keep your priorities straight. Great job!

2 Likes

1 Like

Thanks Jazzy 🫶🏻🫶🏻🫶🏻🫂

3 Likes

Post workout selfie with a photo bomber in the back wondering why I’m taking so long to get her harness on

56 Likes

lol I wouldn’t have even seen her unless you said something, that’s so funny :rofl:

4 Likes