Sober Selfies #17 (shirts required, please review rules)

Looking great Julia… keep pushing forward - sobriety looks great on you :hugs:

1 Like

Thank you, feeling well,

Still sober

58 Likes

You’re a hoot! :crazy_face::heart:

2 Likes

Seriously you’re cracking me up :rofl::crazy_face:

1 Like

This place is fucking hilarious sometimes. The language barrier around here between the different countries, can sometimes pose somewhat of a problem :rofl::rofl:.

All taken care of though

3 Likes

It seemed there was something lost in the translation. Glad it was handled.

2 Likes

Nothing that a few PMs couldn’t handle. :rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

Glad you were on top of it Joe

2 Likes

My wife’s gonna laugh her ass off at this one though. :rofl::rofl:

1 Like

I want to know where Jim Carey went. It was cute.

3 Likes

lol. I thought it spiralled fairly quickly. Language barriers, cultural differences, and folks on edge from going through leaving there DOC behind, I’m surprised it doesn’t happen more often…
Shows the heart of the community for it to be mostly smooth sailing.

2 Likes

Lol I feel so stupid now :smiley:

I thought the move I did with my hand before drinking cofffee - well we tend to do this before drinking vodka or something as it gives that sounds of opening the bottle…

But my idea was to show you can have fun without drinking… Anyway I was lost in translation on cemments section. So sorry guys. Love you all, just thought I was offended :smiley: But I was so stupidly lost in translation… It’'s actually funny… ohh that actually is worth an scene of a movie lol

10 Likes

I was enjoying whatever it was you were doing. I don’t know why you deleted it.
You made me :blush: :joy:

5 Likes

It’s all good bro. Like I said, you do much better understanding us than we would if roles were reversed, I’m sure.
No harm no foul as the saying goes.

4 Likes

I am happy to see you sober. Joking around and having a good time Z
You work very hard at being sober. I enjoy seeing you happy.
:pray:t2::heart:

6 Likes

They do call me the Mysterious Z.

fd7b6967d3f73292c9c4c69a3194868f

15 Likes

31 Likes

I haven’t felt like my self today, withdrawn and all that fun stuff. We all have our days, I guess. I’ve been putting aside all the money I would have spent on alcohol and putting it towards things that make me happy or feel good. Last month I got myself a new iPad. This month I got my hair done. I’m not saving it, I’m spending it to show myself all the things I’ll have to cut back out again if I ever went back. :heart_hands:

61 Likes

Your stylist is an artiste, for sure.

2 Likes