Sober Selfies #17 (shirts required, please review rules)

Closing out day 89 :hugs:

60 Likes

Thanks for the reminder! :smiley: Congratulations on 89 days :+1:

3 Likes

Day #82 AF
Last night I was on one ceremony, a lot of people drinking i was good with that, drank only water and had a great time

59 Likes

Arrrrggghhh!

48 Likes

My skin is on fire after surviving a stomach flu.
I went out looking like this, yup. Never ever would I have been out like this in the past. Now that I’m okay with me I do :relieved: It will be back to normal soon, I’m still pretty :smiling_face:

50 Likes

:fire: you look so beautiful… slaying that sober look

1 Like

You look sooooo relaxed :relieved:

1 Like

looking great girl – glad you enjoyed yourself and protected your sobriety! :hugs:

1 Like

Oh i love it! Whats the special occasion or was it just for fun… either way you are slaying the pirate look :parrot: :pirate_flag::heart:

1 Like

you are looking great Sabrina – so peaceful (i absolutely love it) – great to see you getting out of your comfort zone and even happier to hear that you see the beauty which is you :heart:

3 Likes

Thanks dear :blush:

2 Likes

Thank you my dear :blush: This is my plan to stay sober as long as possible :blush::blush::blush:

1 Like

Long long time ago I ordered some masks and capes from aliexpress for my boys and today we received it so we had some fun :slight_smile: I like buying some crap from ali cause delivery usually takes so long, i forget that i ordered something. And then we have surprise :slight_smile:

5 Likes

oh that is funny! its like Christmas morning - opening up the packages and getting excited over the contents. Glad you are all having such a good time with it! :hugs:

1 Like

Very much true.

1 Like

Feeling good these days! My boyfriend and I are moving in together in july and we found our appartement. I am soooooo happy. He is 7 years sober, he is the president of an AA meeting. I am so happy for this next step in our relationship. And so grateful to share my happiness with this wonderful human.

Sending all of you lots of love xxx

47 Likes

HI everyone, I went through a rough patch self harming a lot and all. Doing better now. Feeling genuinely happy about life rn…

35 Likes

Y’all… I can’t :face_holding_back_tears::sob: … Homecoming for my not so little man

43 Likes

Oh that’s exciting Sara …so happy for you :smiling_face::hugs:

2 Likes

Glad to hear this and always lovely to see your pic🫂

3 Likes