Sober Selfies #17 (shirts required, please review rules)

Had my wallet stolen yesterday so you could say that’s great! Life isn’t always sunshine and rainbows but if you keep your head up and mind stay positive all will workout as it should! The drinking version of me would have got annihilated playing the victim role of oh poor me… this new version of myself is taking this as a life lesson that could have been avoided but my belongings are gone and just have to regroup now. Life will knock you down but you just have to get back up brush yourself off and keep moving forward! Hope everyone is having a great week and don’t let life struggles get the best of you!

46 Likes

Channelling my youth and went mad with the crimpers :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: just need some roll on body glitter now haha

46 Likes

Ugh… I’m sorry about your wallet… see… even non drinking me would have thrown a tantrum and pity party for myself so you’re one step ahead lol. Good attitude :heart_hands:

1 Like

Ahh a beautiful day I must say

40 Likes

Keep on pushing it gets much much easier :muscle:

2 Likes

I love a tonic water with lots of ice and a couple of slices of cucumber :heart_eyes: yum

2 Likes

Ah sorry to hear , thats no fun at all. Glad your on the mends.

And yes very true that still fighting is definitely still winning :raised_hands:

This round is proving to be a definite winner, i surprised at how productive and well i feel already. Its great. Im putting in the work though, solid routine, wake up same time, filling my days, keeping busy etc.

1 Like

Day 1,5
Pinstripe soft gray pants
(Lager 157 men’s department)

Pink Kashmir 3/4 sleeve sweater
(Vero Moda)

Orlanda gold and pink glasses (Specsavers)

Labello Pink Lipstick

Soft white Pearl earrings (Dollarstore Sweden)

Hair half up half down curls in a gray and white hair clip (also from Dollarstore Sweden)

Cowboy hat in Background from Temu (color dark brown)

45 Likes

Finally, my 10th birthday today :partying_face:

63 Likes

Happy 40th @Mischa84 !! I had this on my calendar! Celebrate!!

IMG_6604

2 Likes

Happy birthday :birthday:

2 Likes

Happy birthday Mischa!! :confetti_ball::confetti_ball::confetti_ball:
Well 40 is the new 30 isn’t it?

4 Likes

Have really missed your posts .so glad to see you back with us :people_hugging:

3 Likes

Ahh leap year baby :tada::tada:… Happy birthday Mischa :birthday::gift:
Hope you have a wonderful day celebrating you today :people_hugging:
456267-Sparkling-Happy-Birthday-Gif-With-Disney-Characters

3 Likes

'Allo,'allo,'allo! What’s all this then?

Happy birthday!

4 Likes

Looking gorgeous as ever girl :heart::blush:

1 Like

Happy birthday :birthday::partying_face: wish you all the best :tada::balloon::tada:

1 Like

Happy Birthday sweetie!!
I have been watching the news, and they are recognizing people with leap day birthdays!:birthday::sunny::star2:

1 Like

Happy Birthday! :balloon: Being born on this day is an easy way to stay young forever.

2 Likes

leap-year-meme-11.jpg~2

Happy birthday Mischa :balloon::balloon:

4 Likes