Sober Selfies #17 (shirts required, please review rules)

11 months in a couple of days!! I cant believe it!!

45 Likes

When my son got out of rehab he did the 90 in 90. I truly believe that base he laid doing that was responsible for his sobriety now!
Miracles happen all the time :pray:t2::heart:

9 Likes

All y’all is gorgeous!

2 Likes

It doesn’t get much better than this.

@JazzyS
No Woman No Cry :notes:

62 Likes

176 :tipping_hand_woman:t2:

48 Likes

Omg!!! That’s the cutest picture ever :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
I love that Norma is chilling with some Bob :heart::people_hugging:
Have fun pop pop

3 Likes

Congrats on the triple digit club!

1 Like

Gorgeous as ever :heart::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Omgggggg :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

I am so thankful for the program , still haven’t found a sponsor though. Lol soon. :smiling_face:

2 Likes

Evry ting gon be alright

4 Likes

That’s the most important thing :slight_smile: the kids to had fun :blush: happy to hear that :slight_smile:

1 Like

Day #93 going to buy the holly coffee :coffee::grin:

49 Likes

I love this. It’s never to early to teach them about great music :musical_note::notes::notes:

3 Likes

I’ll take a large hazelnut black. :coffee: Thank you, priyatel

2 Likes

The order is taken :grin: you got it :coffee::grinning:

3 Likes

Looking great with you 93 days! Hope you enjoyed your coffee :blush::coffee:

1 Like

Thanks my dear :blush:

1 Like

You got that right :notes:
When you press a button a Bob Marley song comes on. A different one each page. It’s so cute :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: And she knows exactly where to push the button. And my buttons :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
The acoustics could be a little better though :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

4 Likes

I was going to start commenting on photos but the reality is you ALL look FABULOUS :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: congrats on all the milestone photos, 15 days, 100 days, 11 months etc! :tada:

3 Likes