Sober Selfies #17 (shirts required, please review rules)

Yes maam :smirk::pray::green_heart:

1 Like

These are incredible!

1 Like

Beardy McBeard doing his Bikey McBike thingy :grin::biking_man:t2:

60 Likes

Hit day 100 and everything in life has gotten better. Nothing like realizing you were your own worst enemy in the midst of depression and addiction. I drank because I was lonely but yet i was isolating myself and making relationships with everyone around me worse. Hitting rock bottom taugh me so much…I’m such a better person being sober! Im finally becoming the real me i haven’t been in so long and this is only the begining!

70 Likes

Congratulations to triple digits Liz, very happy for you. Here’s to 100 more. :100::100:. :fire::fire:

1 Like

Congratulations to the first 100 days of sobriety!:tada::confetti_ball::tada::partying_face::tada::confetti_ball:

1 Like

There it is – great work on your triple digits! :muscle: Looking forward to celebrating more milestones with you :tada:
th

2 Likes

Congratulations girl

1 Like

Congratulations on 100 day’s :raised_hands::balloon::muscle:

1 Like

Oooh…never seen these before! Must try. Love me some Reece’s. :heart_eyes:

Triple digits are awesome! Nicely done! :clap:

1 Like

Huge congrats on reaching triple digits you!!!

2 Likes

Beauty!! Well said and well done. :raised_hands:t3:🩷

2 Likes

Did your team get many medals? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ah I lost my dad when I was little and when other people stepped up it was something I never forgot. So grateful. I’ve also never forgotten the people who made no effort.

But this is a lovely photo and good on that uncle for being the man!

3 Likes

15 days :sparkling_heart:

56 Likes

The kids did great. A mix of 1st-3rd places in the events. They had fun so that’s the big thing

6 Likes

Way to go! Getting to know the real you is awesome right?! Then you can share that person with the world and every relationship has so much more meaning. It only gets better and better :smiley: Keep it up girl :heart:

4 Likes

15 meetings?
I love the meme girl house on fire shirt :boom::boom::boom:
You are rocking it Button
:pray:t2::heart:

1 Like

Yes 15 meetings lol :sparkling_heart::pray:

2 Likes