Sober Selfies #17 (shirts required, please review rules)

Nicely done girl – keep shining on and stacking up the days. :hugs:
R

3 Likes

Hey, thank you for the kind words…Im both lucky, happy to be part of this…what we do here really does make a difference…so thank you

3 Likes

On lunch selfie being grateful for this path of sobriety. Some days it feels hard to power through some days it’s a breeze. I like to look at it from buffing chrome you could look beat up and rough or you can buff it all off and be shining! It’s a lot of tough work to make it look good but it’s worth it at the end! Have a great weekend everyone! Stay disciplined and as always one day at a time!

50 Likes

19 days sober
19 meetings
19 days of gratitude :sparkling_heart::muscle:t3::sparkling_heart:

46 Likes

Button, I gotta ask - what is this/what do you do? Is there fish in there?

6 Likes

Yup … little Atlantic salmon fry’s From egg to their smolting faze. It’s a pretty cool job … love working with fish :smiling_face:

15 Likes

Very cool. From previous photos I thought shipping warehouse or something. Then saw these tanks and thought it might be a fishery.

2 Likes

Whenever I read your fashion descriptions I read them in J. Peterman’s (from Seinfeld) voice. And it makes me :smiley:

3 Likes

45 Likes

Good to see you clean & sober daddy!

2 Likes

Its good to be here comfortably sober :slight_smile:

I just wish i had more time with my wife and baby
Always working…

5 Likes

Hey papa – looking good sober and serene! Keep stacking up the days on all your timers :muscle:

3 Likes

Thank you.
That’s totally awesome, now I’ll probably hear his voice in my head when writing too :blush:

3 Likes

Thank you!!!

1 Like

Thank you so muck Jazzy! That is our plan!! Full steam ahead!

1 Like

Woke up this morning decided not to choose violence after a run in with someone i didnt need too

Thank whoever it is you pray to for the gym though!

Could have picked up today but chose life instead!

50 Likes

Wow, getting close to the 2 year mark! Nicely done. :clap:

1 Like

Your eyes have the sparkle only sponsored by sobriety my dude! Have a good day on the upside down

6 Likes

Wrapping up another sober Friday

46 Likes

Ready for ride today

44 Likes