Sober Selfies #17 (shirts required, please review rules)

43 Likes

Looking good. Keep it up!! :muscle:

1 Like

Here he is. Cam he who conquered February and is currently besieging March 24! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

It’s nice when the days feel easy. Feeling happy today and ready to start my recovery running next week :running_woman:t2::partying_face: making progress in PT and she approved it!

54 Likes

Oh man that’s awesome Jennifer! That explains the smile :wink: Love this for you! :heart:

2 Likes

18 months and counting :pray:t3: :metal:t3:

53 Likes

Awesome work on the 18 months Sarahya
:pray:t2::heart:

3 Likes

5 Likes

Way to go! Great job on 18 months ☆

2 Likes

Congratulations on 18 months clean and Sober Sarahya, you are a rock, my friend. :love_you_gesture::green_heart:

2 Likes

Thanks homie :heart:

5 Likes

Congratulations on the 18months and counting @Sarahyab ! It must feel like just yesterday to you and also like an eternity … or a long time anyway. You’ve been through so much. You’ve learned and you’ve shared, keeping yourself clean and helping so many others get that way and stay that way. ODAAT.

1 Like

Feels like a different life. Different girl. Like I can look back and see me and remember but it doesn’t feel like me… feels like I’m remembering a girl I use to know, which I suppose in a sense is true…

I’m just so thankful that isn’t my life anymore. Though I wish Daniel would have made it out as well, nothing in this world could make me go back in time to that hell I once called home. I’m thankful. I’m forever thankful for the Sarahya I am today :heart:

11 Likes

Almost 20 years AF
:innocent:&:smiling_imp:

38 Likes

Day 9
Soaking in the sunlight in every way possible

Leoprint pants from Lidl

Red tank top from Cubus

Black cardigan also from Cubus

Hair in a bun with a matching black hair tie

Hydra lip color 49

Glasses Specsavers Orlanda in gold and pink leoprint

White Pearl earrings from Dollarstore Sweden

43 Likes

We survived another winter!

46 Likes

A dangerous declaration in March! :shushing_face::joy:

11 Likes

I hope you don’t mind me saying, you remind me so much of a really pretty singer. I was going crazy trying to remember her name and I’ve cracked it! :joy: It’s JoJo!

(My goodness, when I realised her big hit was 20 years ago I suddenly felt :older_woman:t2:)

Video - https://youtu.be/fWzoSy6QEwk?feature=shared

4 Likes

Let’s get this day over and done and onto the weekend! Much :heart_hands: y’all

45 Likes

Have a happy Day!

:fist_left::hugs::joy::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::smiling_face::heartpulse::heartpulse::heartpulse::heartpulse::heartpulse::heartpulse:

20240308_160855

29 Likes