Sober Selfies #18 (NO swimwear, shirts required, please review rules)

Thanks Claudia

What a cool plaque! Ive never seen these before. 5 years is awesome. Congratulations. :+1:

2 Likes

Thanks Flur

1 Like

Thank you Lisa you got me through a lot too , your must be coming up shortly too

1 Like

Beautiful picture and well done on your sobriety

1 Like

Thank you all

1 Like

I get them off amazon

1 Like

Hey :wave:
So great to meet you Corine :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
The more sober we get the better we feel about ourselves the more selfies we post. It’s contagious :mask:
Love that smile :blush:
:pray:t2::heart:

2 Likes

Mighty 5 years of sobriety!:ok_hand:t3: Nicely done!

3 Likes

Yes I went all the way to Ireland and went to your house to personally congratulate you with cake and balloons but you decided to go on Holiday in Egypt, ugh! :face_with_raised_eyebrow: So I visited my son, dil, and grandbaby instead :smile: I’m so proud of you Conor! Not only are you a sober role model, you are a fantastic father to your daughter and a great friend to everyone who needs you :heart: You deserve the best of everything that life has to offer for your selflessness and sobriety. It’s not easy to climb out of that dark hole but you did it five years ago and continue to grow!!! :confetti_ball::confetti_ball::confetti_ball::confetti_ball:

14 Likes

Aww thank you @Dazercat :blush:

1 Like

signal-2024-08-14-22-52-17-249

2 Likes

Congratulations @Conor80 !
Super … times 5 !
Lots of diligent and committed hard work on your part. You’re an inspiration. Best wishes on your road(s) ahead.

18 Likes

:v:

45 Likes

Day 4

57 Likes

You didn’t get your sobriety of amazon though Conor. Makes me happy to see your milestone. Glad you came back here. Huge congrats on 5 years friend!
congrats-minions

5 Likes

Hi you! It’s great to see you Corine. Lovely pic. Thanks for being and sharing you.

2 Likes

Damn your making me tear up here thank you :pray:

4 Likes

No just the coin and frame :joy: the sobriety took a serious amount of work and the help of the forum for

6 Likes

Congratulations!!! Definitely something to be proud of and truly inspiring!!! Huge milestone to achieve!!!

2 Likes