Sober Selfies #18 (shirts required, please review rules)

That’s an awesome look man! Love it

2 Likes

Double triple digits! Well done!:muscle:t2:

Happy Friday from Central Pa. :v::green_heart:

54 Likes

Who’s your friend and how did the two of you meet? :grin:

3 Likes

Day #117 first selfie at the new job :grinning: ( PS: don’t tell the boss that i took a selfie :rofl:)

60 Likes

Day 31
Dress Basic you

Leggings lager 157

Glasses Specsavers model Orlanda

Pearl earrings Dollarstore Sweden

Labello Pink lip color
High pony hair updo

Matched with s black cardigan from basic you

48 Likes

I recently lost my best friend/deckhand to an overdose. Hes always been here to help me with painting the boat and doing whatever needed to be done on the boat. This haul out has been really hard without him by my side. I miss him and keep thinking to myself “i wish you were here”.
Day 1681

60 Likes

47 Likes

That’s tough :people_hugging:
Sorry to hear this :people_hugging:

2 Likes

I am so sorry to hear about your loss. keep your sober streak friend – very impressive 1681 days. We are here if you need support or virtual hugs :hugs:

4 Likes

Loving the hot pink hair :heart:

1 Like

I’m so sorry your friend died. Especially to a $&$@&$ overdose. Thinking of you as you go through your days that you’re used to him being there w you.

1 Like

Cincituckey now. Born in Waukegan…lived in Carol Stream for a bit.

Thanks Jasmine :green_heart: Its in Loetbos - forest/park pretty close to where I live. We had such a great time :slight_smile:

I wood tell you but if all tree of us will know, it won’t be a secret anymore :wink:

38 Likes

Oh how fun! Thanks for sharing the pics.
Made me Laugh hard too … love your humor :heart:

1 Like

Hey,you did it. That’s awesome :sunglasses:
Looking good to.
Bowling is always fun.

1 Like

Really glad to see your face pop up man, but sorry to read about the loss of your friend. Memories last forever but hopefully the pain diminishes in time.

2 Likes

im-telling-mom-drinking

5 Likes

I’m sorry to hear you lost a your best friend. That’s tough and so sad. He’s watching you from above and he’s proud of you for sure!
Sending love and strength your way :pray::people_hugging::pray:

1 Like

:sunrise::sunrise::sunrise::sunrise::sunrise::sunrise::raised_hands:t2::mending_heart::mending_heart::mending_heart:

39 Likes