Sober Selfies #18 (shirts required, please review rules)

Day 32

Easter T-shirt cricut made a few years old originally from Lager 157

Leoprint pants from Rema 1000

Hair in it’s complete natural state (that means a curly mess)

Glasses model Paprika from Specsavers

No makeup, no accessories.

46 Likes

no

4 Likes

So Cooper the Super Pooper got his chance at a good 6k hike today since Bauer got last trip out.

Still brisk, a bit damp but a lovely Atlantic coast early spring day. Loved it :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

49 Likes

love this picture – you are absolutely glowing! :heart:

1 Like

like the wavy / curly look you got going on Sophia! :heart:

1 Like

Thank you, it’s mostly when I’m to lazy to actually do something about my hair it turns out that way. :smiling_face:
It takes just as much to make it flat that it takes to enhance the curls. So most of the time it’s in a messy bun or in something like this morning.

2 Likes

Happy Saturday :metal:t3:

47 Likes

Loving the ink :+1:

1 Like

Thanks man! it’s a representation of my addiction, a bunch of skulls representing death, and then flowers blooming throughout it for like life and restoration. And the other arm is my late husband thumbprint that the funeral home gave me, his name in his handwriting from his journal, and then the coordinates to where we were married :grin:

9 Likes

Outside the haunted (it is, honest - look it up) Drovers Inn on the bonny banks of Loch Lomond last week.

42 Likes

Are you a local or on holiday? We were in Loch Lomond this time 2 years ago, stunning place, loved that holiday!

1 Like

I love the stories behind everyone’s tattoos.

Your hubby’s thumbprint and signature are both great reminders. :+1::heart:

2 Likes

I’m local-ish. About an hour’s drive away on the other side of the River Clyde.

1 Like

Oh cool, think that was the river we crossed on the way there. Beautiful part of the country, so different to the scenery down south.

1 Like

Eggs actually turned out badass

39 Likes

Lol small tattoos for the girls have not drawn in forever

27 Likes

202 🫶🏽

48 Likes

~5y 9m AF

Mom’s in town and baseball season started Thursday, took her out to the ballgame tonight.

63 Likes

That’s a cute tree! Is that in the Netherlands Mischa? Update: found the answer :rofl: Loetbos, I will google that :blush:

1 Like

Awesome, hope yous had a great time.

2 Likes