Sober Selfies #18 (shirts required, please review rules)

Continuing the discussion from Sober Selfies #17 (shirts required, please review rules) - #2551 by Chuckie22.

Previous discussions:

1 Like

Happy to hear that and grateful to be on this journey with you :people_hugging:

good-night

7 Likes

Congratulations on the 90 days, again @Lisa-B so nice to meet you. Keep up the great work.

3 Likes

Charlie? Was that you closing out the last SS Thread?
@Chuckie22
I’m so happy for you!
Keep up the great work.
:pray:t2::heart:

So lovely to see you @Chuckie22
Keep on going strong :pray::four_leaf_clover::sun_with_face:

It t’was meeee :rofl:
I managed to "show up’’ and did so slay it at the end :metal:
You … are beyond the coolest shit ( in a goodw way) EVER …THANK- YOU!
For being that experienced,devoted soul that you are,
you NAIL IT … every effing time!! I am Grateful for your acknowledgement
:grin::hugs:

3 Likes

Hey @Chevy55 sobriety really looks great on you.
And the scenery at your pics is stunning. I’d really love to put my rain coat on and go for a walk if I had such a scenery in place :smiley: and a loyal dog like yours. He/ she looks so cute.
Hope you all had/ have a lovely day.

2 Likes

first photo was morning of day 1, second photo is just now on DAY 200!! :star_struck::pray:t3::partying_face:

it’s shocking. i love you guys. i was able to do this because of our community here. one day at a time. thank you all for helping bring me back from deaths door! :heart::heart::heart:

63 Likes

What a lovely transformation – sobriety looks good on you! Grateful to have been here alongside you for your 200 days – keep stacking them up! :muscle: :hugs:
tenor

2 Likes

Thank you Anne, that’s very kind of you. :heart:

I am enjoying sober life and focusing on my health and fitness very much. Today Bauer got the nod for the walk. Next time it will be Cooper, unless it’s a beach or trail walk then the two of them. I don’t like taking two along the road as we have no sidewalks or even good shoulder, so those days it’s one or the other. Cooper wasn’t happy with me when I left without him, but dogs have short memories and was quite excited when we returned… never any ill will with those boys. :heart:

2 Likes

Opening day here is a city wide holiday… but I went to work, to keep myself outta trouble…and my opening day wasn’t until 7pm.

42 Likes

Chicago, my home town. Grew up in the Northwest suburbs. Moved down here by Louisville 23 years ago. Where are you located? My brother in law and his family are in Elmhurst.

3 Likes

Out and about harbouring a cold :sneezing_face:. Hoping a bit of :sun_with_face: will do me good.

55 Likes

I know the C is for Colorado, but today I like to think it means C is for cycling.

3 Likes

Awww poor Cooper had to stay at home. I can imagine him looking at you upset and unhappy. Luckily they don’t have an elephant’s memory :sweat_smile:
Wish you a lovely sober day again.

1 Like

Day 1548

Fixing to do my daily morning gratitude list on here. Wifey thinks I look like Igor in Young Frankenstein :joy::joy::joy: God Bless Marty Feldman :pray:t2::pray:t2::pray:t2:

It’s cold. I like my hoodie.

48 Likes

927 days sober! :pray::blush: making a choice of soberity is the best choice ive ever made! :heart_eyes::innocent:

48 Likes

Thanks all of you for being here :blue_heart:

54 Likes

I may have to agree with wifey :joy: Happy Friday Dazerfriend :hugs:

3 Likes

love this pic Mischa – where are you at?

3 Likes