Sober Selfies #19 (NO swimwear, shirts required, please review rules)

felt good seein yall share your smiles, how beautiful that we can!! i don’t like smiling for pictures, but if i’m gonna work up a smile for anyone, it’s gonna be yall, my friends :] <3

it’s day 3 for me, surprised i could smile haha!! best wishes yall, hope everyone’s well <3

46 Likes

Staying busy
Staying grateful

54 Likes

I love the Tammy tee :joy_cat::revolving_hearts:

1 Like

It’s a great day 3 sober warrior.

1 Like

Congratulations :tada: I aspire to reach those figures. Today for me it’s 3 days :v:t2:

1 Like

Feeling good today!!

40 Likes

You’re looking great :+1:t2:

1 Like

Good to see ya Trevor.
Lovin those numbers.
189 way to go!

1 Like

Nice to meet ya Jesse
Great job on day 3.
I can’t remember smiling on day 3. I was too pissed off. Keep up the great work. Glad you’re on our team.
:pray:t2::heart:

3 Likes

thank you friend! i never smiled on my previous day 3’s, that’s for damn sure bahaha! but yall are something to smile about, thank you for your support :] <3

1 Like

Thanks Eric !! :sunglasses:

1 Like

Heck yeah 189 @Bluekoolaid stay humble

1 Like

Looking happy Jules, great to see :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

You’re so cute :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

@Button83 I had a thought this morning about my son who also struggles with addiction. The thought was I’d rather him go out fighting than laying down. Girl you ain’t just a fighter. You’re a warrior :muscle:. I believe he can do it and so can you! Best wishes. You’re in my prayers :pray: :heart:

7 Likes

3 days is definitely worth a smile! Any day that an addict doesn’t use is by definition a good day, and worth a smile.

5 Likes

Well I’m off to see my Shrinky Dink lol :laughing: Have a blessed sober day folks.

47 Likes

Fresh haircut after a long sober weekend back at work…

48 Likes

Thank you!!

1 Like

Thanks for the morning :laughing: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
Nice to see SV
Have a great day :blush:

1 Like