Sober Selfies #19 (NO swimwear, shirts required, please review rules)

You’re very welcome lol :laughing: hope you have a great day too :blush:

1 Like

You’re welcome :blush:

1 Like

43 Likes

Work Vibes

36 Likes

3 days? That’s HUGE. Just keep it ODAAT and you’ll get it.

2 Likes

Thanks for the encouragement @RoseCityRonin. I’m finding it difficult. Very difficult. #odaat #IWNDWYT

3 Likes

Needed to clear my head after work. This helped

41 Likes

Day 4, just finished work and now out for my daily walk in the forest. :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

41 Likes

Lovely to meet you friend! Got a beautiful smile :hugs: Day 3 and getting stronger :muscle:

1 Like

Great to see you Trevor – hope you are enjoying your new place :pray: :hugs:

1 Like

Thanks jasmine… I’m definitely enjoying the place. Still doesn’t seem fully real and part of me is waiting for this to be taken away from me but that’s just anxiety or over thinking. It’s been a long time since I have a place of my own and I’m not going to forget how much pain it took to get here… all the mistakes and trial and error it took. I know this didn’t happen on my own and I definitely had a lot of help and I’m very grateful. This just makes me want to work that much harder on my recovery from drugs and alcohol. I’m staying on this path. My life depends on it.

10 Likes

You are working hard on your recovery and I’m glad that you are staying focused and vigilant. I am grateful to see that you are seeing some positive changes happening - you deserve this Trevor.

1 Like

I don’t think I’d be able to balance on one of those. What is it called btw?

1 Like

Beard trim day

Before

After

49 Likes

Waiting for my food at a local cafe “The Red Rooster”

35 Likes

Neat trim and tidy. So very RAD!

Do they still use that term? Anyway I am old.

Have a great day!

6 Likes

I think Rad is a term that only we used in our youth!

4 Likes

Let’s Goooo!

3 Likes

Day 2436 6.75 years MF Day 1556 4.25 years AF WF Taking my life back ODAAT :blossom:

46 Likes

Day #276 AF
Hello from Nessebar, Bulgaria :bulgaria: Nesebar - Wikipedia

41 Likes