Sober Selfies #19 (NO swimwear, shirts required, please review rules)

I enjoy seeing you enjoy your new passion mate :grin: Keep em coming!

1 Like

Wow well done great to see your progress .you take things to another level mate Iā€™m just about managing ten minutes on a cross trainer ā€¦.occasionally

2 Likes

This was us last week first time not drinking poison in this place . no bumpers up ,Darcy told me ā€œbumpers are cheating mum itā€™s not your real scoreā€ my child is inherently honest,Iā€™m blessed to have her

40 Likes

Another sober selfie on this beautiful Wednesday morningā€¦ Hope everyone has a fabulous day! Iā€™m just happy Iā€™m still soberā€¦ Somebodyā€™s gotta lead my packā€¦:slightly_smiling_face::v::green_heart:

48 Likes

Thats awesome, and we all take things to the next level in different ways. Im surprised how much of a workout riding this wheel is, my legs, calves and quads kill me when im done, my whole core feels like it went through a boxing match lol. I wanted to ride yesterday but i was so sore. Ill try to get out today for a little bit

3 Likes

Dryer wont heat, so sitting at the laundromat selfie.

44 Likes

I hate when that happens. I do like being somewhere I must be and can catch up on my reading. Stay chillin or hot whichever!

1 Like

Bowling without drinking :thinking: who would have thought? Itā€™s amazing how many things we CAN DO without drinking.

2 Likes

Hopefully its a simple fix. I replaced the heating element 7 months ago. I am borrowing a multi meter tonight. Fingers crossed it is just an internal breaker

1 Like

12 days fam

46 Likes

Tell me the secret of your long hair please! Beautiful! I want to have long hair too but they are like ā€œmeh, best we can do is grow till your titties and then stop or start breakingā€.

4 Likes

Donā€™t mind me. Heading to the gym, but I see a trend thing happening here :v:

44 Likes

Nice tee there sir

1 Like

Me again :slight_smile:

44 Likes

Even better concert!

1 Like

:grin::v: love peace and chicken grease!

4 Likes

Thank you :blush: Well my husband likes it long so I just let it grow. Iā€™m in bad need of a few inches to be trimmed. Iā€™m feeling like one of those fairies off Lord of the rings :laughing: I keep it pulled up in a clip most of the time. The waistline is my limit though.

2 Likes

Thatā€™s right :laughing: :rofl: :joy:

2 Likes

42 Likes

Me pre-beddy byes and the gravestones of my elders and definitely betters, except for Margaret. She had a cross up her arse and anyone who didnā€™t see life her way was Satan incarnate.
She used to like me, a bit, until I told her the uncle Beelzebub was my bestest friend and she had a date coming up with his Dads alter ego which would last eternity.
After that she wouldnā€™t even be in the same room as me, unless a priest was present, preferably the pope; like is my name Lusifer, well it is but that was my parents choice not mine, I prefer to be know as Lord Of All Worlds or on an easy day The Great Destroyer, meh
:innocent:&:smiling_imp:

30 Likes