Sober Selfies #19 (NO swimwear, shirts required, please review rules)

Well I never heard of this place, I will need to visit!! Thank you!

1 Like

Amazing waterfalls. A lot of walking to see them all, but definitely worth it

1 Like

Love that you are doing it! Keep up the amazing work…9 months strong :muscle:t4::tada::confetti_ball:

Love the view and glad you enjoyed the hike.
self-high-five-high-five

2 Likes

Lovely to meet you… great work on your 7 months! Impressive work :muscle:t4::clap:t4:
0025cd635a9a8ac2c1aaf46693559cfd

Im starting to work in kindergarten tomorrow! Yaaay! Kids are awesome. Im super excited but I dont know if its antidepressants withdrawal or what but man, I feel soooo weak… I feel like I have a fever but my temperature is fine. My eyes are burning, muscles are weak, I would love to take a nap (I can’t, twins at home) and my mood is somehow low with no reason. I will just take it easy today. I wish you all great day or night my sober friends. Fuck addiction!

58 Likes

ah man that sounds awful Mischa Hope you are able to to rest and regain energy :pray:
YEAH to starting at the kindergarten tomorrow. This will be an exciting new adventure for you :heart:

2 Likes

Hang in there @Mischa84 i hope you have a great 1st day

1 Like

good luck for with new job,I hope your feeling better soon :pray:

1 Like

Mischa - you’re looking GREAT, you’re t-shirt is cool as hell, and it sounds like you’ve landed a dream job for someone who loves kids so much!! I’m sure coming off any pills will make you feel shitty for a while. Hang in there and be good to yourself! Early night before your new job day maybe? X

1 Like

Thanks @JazzyS @Cjp @Tony1878 @Jimmy99 !
Its just a bad day, tomorrow Im gonna smash it :wink:
Guys, you are great. Support I’m getting here is incredible :blue_heart:

7 Likes

No less than you deserve!
And I’m so pleased to hear you’re feeling so positive about tomorrow.

2 Likes

Haha… thanks! It was epic!

I wish I had a better camera than my iPhone… I took hundreds of pictures.

52 Likes

Where is this Levi? Such a beautiful environment! :star_struck:

@SoberWalker That is in the San Juan mountains of Colorado on the Colorado Trail… no filters

5 Likes

Very nice, sure would love to hike there!!

1 Like

53 Likes

Beautiful pic! Great to see you doing so well :smiling_face:

2 Likes

Thank you :pray: I’ve been studying lately but I miss you guys! You’re a great community :pray::blue_heart:

2 Likes

Aaah… Best of luck with stufies… We are here whenever you need…miss seeing you around too.

2 Likes

Stunning,it looks like a postcard.

1 Like