Sober Selfies #19 (NO swimwear, shirts required, please review rules)

You’re amazing! :innocent:🫰🏻

2 Likes

Good morning peeps. Day 349 SAF and 336 no smokes. Haven’t posted anything lately, but figured I’d stop by and say what’s up. Glad you’re all doing so well. I been doing the Smart recovery/AA/Dharma/ anything and everything that helps me stay fuckin sober. Plus working on the family thing and trying to rebuild relationships the right way. It’s crazy how we don’t see all the shit we put other people through when we’re in addiction. I’ve had some hard conversations this past year. And I didn’t realize that real sobriety even though so much better, is actually a lot harder to deal with life when you actually start feeling your emotions again. But like I said sobriety is worth its weight in fucking gold.
I relapsed so many times before rehab and actually putting :100: into sobriety instead of half assing it. (That stuff actually works. Who knew? :roll_eyes:) I just wanna thank the people in here for always telling me to never quit quitting. We deserve to be sober, and present and living life the way we’re supposed to. Not beaten the fuck down by some poison. Hope you all have a great sober day. :v::green_heart:

63 Likes

Nice to see you still sober and putting the work in :slightly_smiling_face:.

8 Likes

So lovely to see you posting. You were missed. Glad you are doing well and stacking up the days :muscle:t4:.

Let’s keep working this journey and living out lives to the fullest :pray:t4::people_hugging:

7 Likes

Good to see ya @Jasty2 you were missed. Congrats on your continued sobriety and mending relationships!.

Add any new fish to your tank?

6 Likes

Good to see ya brotha :pray:

4 Likes

Lol. A few. But the one @Faugxh named Tony didn’t make it. Boozie is still going strong though. :muscle:

5 Likes

Oh No. I fucking hate this godforsaken year. So much death. Rest in peace Tony.

I hope there’ll be another Tony at some point. :pray:t2:

5 Likes

Don’t you worry. There’s already a Tony 2, alive and well. :smirk:

3 Likes

Nice to see your mug. :open_hands:t2:
Glad to hear you are doing the doing.

4 Likes

What’s up :facepunch: Good to see ya and happy to read you’re putting in the tough work :muscle:

4 Likes

Ahhhh… There he is :metal:t2:
Good to c you sober bro :hugs:

5 Likes

Glad to see you still here too :v:
@Juli1 Sup Sis. :wave:

3 Likes

So great to see you Joe
:pray:t2::heart:
Keep doing what you’re doing.
Proud of you :+1:

3 Likes

Good to see you! Great to see you’re still kickin ass!

4 Likes

So glad you checked in. Congrats on your sobriety and working for better relationships.

2 Likes

Nothing keeps your heart beating like a 900 pound bear sharing the river with you!

61 Likes

First hair cut in 9 years, the colour I was brave enough to do myself because I’m doing things like that now ….and guess what it’s not turned out freaking chestnut …. BUT guess what ….shit happens and I don’t have to drink on it today so theres the miracle right there and it’s all freaking gravy :ok_hand:

58 Likes

You got what you deserve: a sober good life :facepunch:
Good to see you again!

2 Likes

First sober gig at the weekend. Only took me a year!

49 Likes