Sober Selfies #19 (NO swimwear, shirts required, please review rules)

I’m a bit scared :joy::joy:

1 Like

Love this shot!!

1 Like

20 days AF
Happy Thursday fams :metal: 🩷 :metal:

43 Likes

Me ‘n’ Chris Cornell statue, outside the Museum of Pop Culture, Seattle. Yesterday, day 575 (today, of course, day 576).

Also, today = 39 days nicotine free!

41 Likes

I never paid too much attention to Chris Cornell until a friend dragged me along to one of his Songbook concerts and I was BLOWN AWAY! Been a huge fan ever since :star_struck:

2 Likes

Thank you, kind of you to say :slight_smile:

1 Like

Welcome to Seattle!

1 Like

I’m already back in Portland.

Thanks, though.

That was the first time I’ve been to Seattle sober. So, it was kinda like the first time.

It planted a seed to maybe wanna move there.

I’ve been in Portland 29 years…might be time for a change…:thinking:

6 Likes

It’s a decent place to live, close to everything and all the rain you can handle. Personally though, if I were to move, I’d seriously consider Bellingham, it has a vibe that I really dig.

1 Like

Day 266, waiting for a zoom meeting to begin

44 Likes

Hey friend – that is a happy smile on a Thursday evening! So lovely to see you – enjoy your zoom!

3 Likes

Looking fantastic with that smile @Davina_Davis good to see you

2 Likes

No shortage of rain here in Portland, OR. :crazy_face:

1 Like

Are you a rock star? You look like a rock star :fire:

2 Likes

This 39 days nicotine free is getting visible on your face. You look healthy, your skin looks healthy. Or its just good filter :wink:

2 Likes

Love chantarelles!
I grew up close to the forest. When I was a kid pretty often I was taking my dog for a walk and was coming back home with pockets full of them.and then making scrambled eega with “kurki” (chantarelles in polish). Ahhhh, memories… :relieved:

3 Likes

Nope. No filter. And thanks. As far as me being blessed (so far), skin-wise … there’s a saying: “Heroin preserves.” That was my DOC and I choose to believe it. :man_shrugging:t3:

3 Likes

Thats so kind, thank you…

The truth is, I got kicked out of an Airguitar Band for missing notes…it still hurts

7 Likes

I don’t normally wear my hair up but I also don’t normally celebrate 300 day af! I’ve never been sober this long before and I love every but of it!

Happy Friday!!

52 Likes

I love the hair up …and absolutely love celebrating 300 days!!! So flipping awesome :+1:t4::muscle:t4::confetti_ball::tada:
Way to keep showing up for yourself
9eYBTV

3 Likes