Sober Selfies #19 (NO swimwear, shirts required, please review rules)

@hdrew95 fair shout mate, you look bloody great I can’t wait to do this

1 Like

Awesome!! What was the gig??

1 Like

Suits you perfectly if you ask me.

2 Likes

Aww thanks @Jimmy99 :blush:

1 Like

Thanks! New Order in Manchester

5 Likes

Class! Good gig? I very nearly went too. Did Marr make an appearance?

The hair looks great Corine and I love that energy! :smiling_face:

3 Likes

Really good. They were a bit rusty to start but still a great show. And Marr was a class support act!

3 Likes

Holy Livid :scream: lol :laughing:

I really like it :blush:

I really am happy to share this! The first picture was July 24th, still in full alcoholism. The second was yesterday morning. In conjunction with sobriety, I am working on getting myself back to a healthy weight. I gained 50lbs in a year because of alcohol. I am really proud of this one!

72 Likes

You look fantastic! :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Heck yeah sister @Courtni you can definitely see the difference. Youre glowing.

I had gained 100+ lbs in addiction and was able to shed it thru sobriety. You can do it! Good for you!

8 Likes

Friday will be two years… two years clean and two years without Dan. 08/30/22 most beautiful and most agonizing day of my life :heart: :broken_heart:
Keep pressing forward homies, come what may :raised_hands:t3:

59 Likes

Good to see you checking in @Sarahyab looking beautiful as ever

5 Likes

Thank you! I don’t get on as much anymore but try to stop by every few weeks!! Been getting more involved in bringing awareness to fentanyl. Talking more at meetings and rehabs. Just trying to be a voice for the ones who can’t find theirs yet. Also, just trying to live man. Trying to just enjoy being alive :heart: much love to you all!! Stay blessed :raised_hands:t3:

18 Likes

Amazing pic…
Great to see all the hard work paying off and you looking so well :heart:… keep up the momentum :muscle:t4:

5 Likes

Thanks @Dan531 , @Dazercat , @JazzyS , @jbaldwin84 , @HoofHearted , @SoberWalker . It’s good to see you all too. I knew you all would still be here fighting the good fight. :grin:

9 Likes

@Sarahyab You look dynamite homie. I’m glad you’re still kicking ass, 2 years later. Hope the kiddos are all good.:love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

Good for you! What a difference. You look super!
cat

2 Likes