Sober Selfies #19 (NO swimwear, shirts required, please review rules)

Back in action baby

21 Likes

Good to see you @Butterflymoonwoman love the hair

2 Likes

555 Days D&A-Free! 17 Days Nicotine-Free!

Much love.

:v:t2::heart::metal:t2:

48 Likes

Oh thank you! I bought myself a curling iron set and used it for the 1st time today. Thanks again friend!! :yellow_heart:

2 Likes

btw, WOW!

1 Like

I took some time away to really focus on myself. Being sober has really changed my life and giving me the opportunities to help others and to also go after my dreams. Today I had to take some screen test shots for a film. So excited to just be feeling healthy and happy. It’s nice to see all your faces again. Day 2650

45 Likes

healing myself for us

55 Likes

He’s so beautiful :weary: :heart: hope you’re doing good girl :heart:

3 Likes

thank you sis, i’m good! we’re good! life is incredible, challenges and all. how have you been? i just watched your video, it is so moving, pure love and devotion in the work of art you created :heart: as always!!!

3 Likes

Awe thank you! Very bittersweet to make, mixed feelings of complete gratefulness for this second chance at life and also a deep sadness that Daniel isn’t here with me. I know he’s proud of me though. I know he is. What a trip life is huh… A beautiful trip.

I’m so glad you and little dude are good! I remember one of your first posts. Look how much you’ve blossomed girl! So much love to you momma :heart:

P.s so jealous of his beautiful curls!! :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Really good to see you friend and woe…how awesome is that. Love this for you and wish you the best of luck. :crossed_fingers:t4::pray:t4:

Loving this pic too :heart:

3 Likes

Day 101. Starting early traveling, by bus, to Porto. Will start our Caminho the Santiago walk today!

47 Likes

Before and after hairdresser, we agreed on a long wolf cut, with face framing layers and short layers in the top. Unfortunately I’ve got an extreme cowlick in the back of my head so we couldn’t go too short.
Not styled in any picture because I’m usually to lazy for that anyway. :laughing:

56 Likes

I love the cut! All pics :star_struck:…I too can’t be bothered with styling…easy upkeep is my go to

5 Likes

Surely the apostle Santiago will help you. Enjoy the road. Happy sober time. Great work :pray::pray::pray:

1 Like

Hey Peeps
Doin what we do, North Side

40 Likes

And doing it well…love that happy sober smile :smiling_face:

1 Like

Thank you. :blush:
Yep I prefer to wake up and go most of the time.
That’s shy I just put in in a bun.
Hairdresser laughed at me when I said I usually don’t even bother to brush it, I just put it up.

4 Likes

I love it :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Thank you, I love it even more now when it’s completely dry and actually a little curly/wavy. Didn’t though I would but the hairdresser was right, it looks much better :laughing:

2 Likes