Aww beautiful pic sober sister … great hair ![]()
![]()
Great picture big well done on the nicotine free mate achievement goals right there ![]()
Whoa Poirot…your the only person on here that knows Im in Canada…Shhhhhhh
Lovely to meet/ see you ![]()
![]()
Willkommen zurück!
![]()
Day 185
Had to try what happened if I didn’t made it straight, exception for the bags it looked crazy curly.
Next time I’m going for a longer bangs so it won’t constantly be in my eyes.
Cool Ricardo!!
Good luck and keep us posted!
Loving the curls …this cut suits you ![]()
Looking proper relaxed and ready to go…have a wonderful vacation ![]()
Thank you, my aunt just sent a picture with her having the exact same cut and curls in the late 80’s. Guess I found my thing here. Always loved 80’s hair ![]()
Niiiiice!! Where’s the vacation??
At Sunny Beach, Bulgaria
Bangs suit well ![]()
Well I had a good run I mad it to 44 ![]()
Congratulations @Dazercat ![]()







