Sober Selfies #3

Day 29 starting off perfect

21 Likes

Love being back at work full-time. Summer time is the best season for real estate. Feeling pretty good. Day 341 Alcohol free.

38 Likes

day 486. We can all be strong this weekend!..what comes easy won’t last, what lasts won’t come easy :ok_hand:t4:

36 Likes

6 months sober. Still hate selfies. But what the hell. Good day for one. Going to fire up the grill for some steak and eggs.

38 Likes

Is that your deck? Looks incredible

2 Likes

Hahaha, you made me breathe in my watermelon

3 Likes

Yes we are blessed to have a wonderful deck up in the mountains of Flagstaff AZ. And these days with Rona all over AZ we are spending lots of time on it. When we bought the house the deck really sold us.

4 Likes

Good on all of yall for sharing! Yall look better than me for sure! :joy::joy:

35 Likes

140!! :tada::confetti_ball::fire::blue_heart:
Keep up the awesome work!

2 Likes

Thanks so much! :blush: @ChristopherX

1 Like

610 days sober.
Living life on my terms.

44 Likes

Yep. Gonna change that :upside_down_face:

1 Like

I want to be singing in the rain :umbrella:. We haven’t had rain for 3 or 4 months now. Oh what I’d give for a good thunderstorm. This month is suppose to be monsoon season​:pray:t2::pray:t2::sweat_drops::cloud_with_snow::cloud_with_lightning_and_rain::cloud_with_rain:
I really miss rain.

1 Like

Congratulations.
I like that saying. Never thought of it that way. “Living life on my terms” and not living life around drinking.
And now that I’m sober maybe I can remember that.

3 Likes

Well hello sir, @anon12657779 ! 610, and going stronger than ever :gem: I am enormously proud of you :hugs::heart:

2 Likes

Well well well, miss Hannah bananananananana!
My lady of the north!
Thank you. But I am following such great people!
(That’s you, your one of them)
:heart::grin::joy:

3 Likes

Your deck looks awesome!!!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after reaching the maximum limit of 2500 replies.

Continued here: Sober Selfies #4