Sober Selfies #4

Have a pinched sciatic nerve, all laid up for a few days. Not as strong as i once was lol

13 Likes

kinda proud of myself over 4 months i gain control of my mental and physical. Never wanna feel what i felt that night :metal:

20 Likes

They tell me I don’t look like forty too

3 Likes

My mother in law said the same thing. I just think of the silly commercial of the old man saying he’s 70 something and jumps up in the air because he “feels great” :joy::joy::joy:.

1 Like

Haha :joy: your nowhere near to being forty though lol. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I wanna feel this great
2 Likes

You’re so beautiful!

2 Likes

I do residential appraisal management… I work from home so I hear you on the Groundhog Day thing!! I’m so over it!

1 Like

I still don’t know what you do :thinking:

1 Like

Welcome to the tripple D’s!!! Nice work, well done :grinning:

2 Likes

Same here.

3 Likes

Greatest music station ever.

2 Likes

They can’t hurt🤣

1 Like

Ain’t nothing wrong with 50’s my lady.
I’m having the time of my life!
:facepunch::sunglasses:

4 Likes

Day 54 crappy night, bad cravings but there’s nothing to do but smile and carry on. :heart:

27 Likes

Go Giants… Hope you’re feeling okay April, You’re in our thoughts and prayers. Had to have my gallbladder removed a few years back after gastric bypass. One of the many side effects.

1 Like

Do you mind me asking what type of gastric bypass? Was it Roux-en-Y? Many folks seem to get complications with that one. Although it’s quite successful

Actually April out of the many surgeries I’ve had the gallbladder removal was one of the easiest.(removed laparoscopically) outpatient. My stubborn ass went back to work the next day. Didn’t get much accomplished in the shop but got a lot of paperwork done in the office. :heart:

1 Like

Good morning Salty, yes it was a Roux-en-Y, it worked incredible for weight loss but the long-term side effects are horrendous. Though I have learned to live within manage somewhat. I wish I had never had it done.

2 Likes

Congratulations! Thats an awesome milestone. Keep up the great work!