Sober Selfies #4

Great t-shirt Menno! :+1:

1 Like

13 Likes

28 days sober and daily walking… sweating out the bad stuff, but cravings are starting to flare up every night.

21 Likes

My what a freakin week face!!! TGIF!! Staying strong but man it’s been a crazy ass week or so. :pray:t3: :muscle:t3: :v:t3::heart::blush:

20 Likes

Have a great weekend!

1 Like

You too!! So looking forward to it! :blush:

1 Like

You’re definitely not faking it @Meggers you are the real deal my friend. Be proud of yourself Megan, we are all proud of you. Keep up the good work, and you are looking good by the way. :heart:

3 Likes

Pretty blue eyes, like my son’s!
When he was little in school his teacher told me once she was going to reprimand him for something little but he looked up at her with those beautiful eyes and she couldn’t do it, lol

3 Likes

Aww thank you. My kids all have gorgeous blues. One of my eyes is half brown lol my dad has brown and my mom blue… they used to tell me I got the old sperm :laughing::laughing:

2 Likes

This is older but shows his baby blues!:heart:
One more, lol

24 Likes

So handsome!!

1 Like

Making those gains.

37 Likes

Very handsome. Oh if I were younger lol jk

4 Likes

He likes older women, lol

3 Likes

How much older lol :wink::joy:

4 Likes

0e1816338897b72013b09b1bc40d85b349aab4d5df39d16f4889cc274e2aa79c.0
:smile:

3 Likes

work for 11 more days. i love my job. its a camp job. keeps me away from alcohol. day 34 sober. :slight_smile:

22 Likes

Day 56

29 Likes

Yesterday, I was hunting a Neowise Comet :stars: which should be visible by eye but only star there was me :sweat_smile: Lol
At least I’ve got to see a stunning sunset :sunrise:
The world is indeed beautiful :earth_africa::heart: We need to look after it!

29 Likes

Yesterday it was takeout only. The county reversed that restriction because the state mandated that restaurants could do dine in up to 25% capacity starting overnight. So today we open the dining room as well but without additional staff. The fake it till you make it (or fall over) is going to be even more real today.

3 Likes