Sober Selfies #4

This is Northala Fields park in London, UK :wink: Thank you :hugs: I like it there, too. Very beautiful view from the hills :grin:

1 Like

I hunted it down a few days ago. Barely visible due to fog, but I thought it was awesome. I tried to take a picture but ended up with this

4 Likes

Oh, you’re lucky if you saw it! I’ve never seen a comet in my life and I would really love to. I have my wish prepared :pray:t2::smile:

PS: I can see nothing but black on your photo. Thanks for sharing :smile::smile::smile::smile:

1 Like

That was my point lol

2 Likes

Awww! Thank you, Edmund. That just made my morning so much brighter.

I’m glad to be getting to know you a bit more, my friend. You are a powerful force in the best way possible. :heart:

2 Likes

7 days and 12 hours back in life :slightly_smiling_face:
my body is so week and i still have a high blood pressure. hope it gets better soon :sleeping:
hope all of you will have a great day today :kissing_heart:

32 Likes

Hopefully people will be understanding. Life, such as it is! It’s a crapshoot down here; whether they’re going to reverse it here also. Governor coming under fire for opening too soon under falsifying documentation of early virus data. 🤦

1 Like

I love your hair :heart_eyes:

To be fair, Eric gave him his blue eyes, lol. :eyes::smile:

2 Likes

Finally!:sweat_smile:

Thank you my friend.:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: i like yours much more than mine :grin: think its always like that ;D

2 Likes

I always tell my friends to hide their sons lol. My stbx husband is 18.5 years younger than me :face_with_hand_over_mouth::joy:

3 Likes

You can’t send a post if there isn’t enough content, so the 1010 is what most people put when there needs to be more…

:kissing_heart::kissing_heart: thank you April

1 Like

Better known as “Raindrop”… :slight_smile:
He’s beautiful, @Mephistopheles; what a great age. Always excited for the day!

7 Likes

Oops; I called him Raindrop, lol… thought he was yours! Still beautiful~!

1 Like

Have a relaxing day off~! Smile, lol

Aww how old is he? So cute!

What’s the wave situation today?

Oh very cool!!