Sober Selfies #4

He’s adorable @Mephistopheles! I love that age, their little personalities start showing.

But you catched the beautiful sky! Nice pictures!! We could see the comet from out our garden a few days ago.

29 Likes

Wow, amazing photo :heart:

1 Like

Work Wear!

21 Likes

prefer the second photo :rofl::rofl::rofl:it’s great to see you still doing the rounds :+1:

1 Like

edit… you do know you look like a penguin :thinking::grin:

i wear that shit everywhere

really, cuz i looovvveee em

I don’t know if it’s intentional, but it looks as if you’re trolling again @Jake18 maybe pay some intention to it

2 Likes

I know that for most of you it’s one day at time. I am not anymore surviving like this, keep rejection of alcohol day by day.
I know exactly what sober life looks like in comparison to being drunk.
So here I am, strong in my decission to never walk back to that blackout hole. And here I am strong enough to say very confidently that I am not going to drink at all until the end of my life. It doesn’t scare me to know that I won’t drink alcohol ever again in my life. It gives me a hope that my life is going to be at least as perfect as it’s today and as it is since I have finally put that drink away :pray:t2:
And stop drinking was definitelly one of the best decissions I have made in my 32 years long life :heart:

35 Likes

Looks like you lost some weight! Face is thinner.

3 Likes

Looking good…way to go…keep going🙏🏾

1 Like

You look younger here than the other pictures…!:angel::joy:

1 Like

I’ll have to look into that…:woman_technologist:
Maybe cuz you are too, lol

189 days!! You are doing this!!! That shirt is definitely all there! Very Florida!!

1 Like

Road tripping selfies :blue_car: :sunglasses: :beach_umbrella::v:t3::heart::blush:

26 Likes

Cool :sunglasses: shirt! I drove by a house today that had a flamingo :flamingo: mailbox.

1 Like

You going to NH? I would love a cool weather day or evening right about now. Did you boat today.?

1 Like

We did boating this morning… water was 70 degrees! Did some tubing… it was so nice! We ended up going to Newburyport and Topsfield this afternoon and checked out some local farms. Didn’t make it to NH. Might try again tomorrow. I need the mountains and a hike bad!

3 Likes

Newburyport is beautiful! Although the only time I was there was bringing a female to their jail, lol. But it was nice, old time NE!
70° is unbelievable for water there…very cool day!
When I lived in Sagamore beach there was always just one day of warm water, lol

2 Likes