Sober Selfies #4

Your skin looks great.!:grin:

3 Likes

Day 136 (I think)… Can’t feel half my mouth in this picture from getting numbed at the dentist today lol but…I tried

40 Likes

Day 30!

19 Likes

Thank you Donna!

1 Like

Burts bees hemp seed oil :ok_hand:

3 Likes

Burts is the best! I use their lip products best around and cheap. :honeybee:

1 Like

It’s the bees knees for sure

4 Likes

Lmao :joy: sure is!

1 Like

Exactly! I have been looking up trails at Shenandoah that I plan on hitting already lol it can’t get here fast enough!

1 Like

Awesome! Ya I was thinking of doing the same. This time of year it can be really touristy up there and things can get a bit crowded. I haven’t been since getting sober… the mountains I mean. I’m so excited to experience it and take in the fresh air. It’s gonna be a memorable trip this time… for all the right reasons. :blush:

1 Like

1 year and 5 1/2 months. Enjoying all my hobbies and feeling great!

37 Likes

Nice one, dude.
Ride safe.
:+1:

1 Like

Enjoying a Mocktail with one of my besties xx

25 Likes

Wahhhh love then rc51s you lucky sob lol. That’s a 03?

Same here, I think being sober and having a lot more energy and appreciation for things will add to the experience! I hope you enjoy your trip!

1 Like

I agree! It’s just me and my dog at home a lot , due to the pandemic but I still love to get dressed up everyday. Just for me. It’s also creative outlet! Great picture girlfriend!

23 Likes

Nice bike you’ve got there, well done on your days :+1:

22 Likes

Peace out work!! :v:t3:Heading off to camp in the mountains. :mountain: :evergreen_tree::bear::sunrise_over_mountains: :v:t3::heart::blush:

28 Likes

Hope you have a good time sounds amazing!

1 Like