Sober Selfies #4

Thank you! It’s super relaxing. And I got WiFi! :joy:

1 Like

Aw c mon! Cell phones and camping don’t mix🙅🏼‍♂️

2 Likes

Too mf tired to slap a meeting in today, but I went yesterday and I’ll go again tomorrow. For now, getting all snuggly in bed with some pups and my cozy pillows. 105 days clean n sober today. Love y’all beauties! :fire:

30 Likes

lol :joy: it’s surprisingly coming in handy! Flash light… playing my tunes. I was shocked I have WiFi.

2 Likes

Lol yeah I’m interested on how that works WiFi in the mountains :thinking: that’s some out of this world shit! Glad your having a good time and glad you have WiFi so you can chat with us about being able to have WiFi in the mountains who knew? Lmao

2 Likes

Is that you April?

6 Likes

Complete outta this world shit! :crazy_face:

1 Like

I’m super jealous of your mountain time. Going from Fl ,to southern Cali, then back to fl has me missing mountain beauty like somthing fierce.

2 Likes

Sober Selfie 11months, 10days!

30 Likes

Ya they are pretty special! But hey at least you got the beach!

1 Like

Meh ill take mountains over beaches anyday haha

39 Likes

You look radiant :heart:

1 Like

70 days sober today, had a few vacation days offline to spend quality time with family. But all is about to go back to normal. So I’m back here.

38 Likes

Thank you dear, I hope all is going well with you :cherry_blossom:

1 Like

I’m so happy for you. I’ve been following your journey your an inspiration…I look forward to the day when I have that same peace :heart:

1 Like

31 Likes

Enjoying my coffee indoors on this rough weather day! Happy Saturday everyone!

29 Likes

What’s the forecast for the storm there?

It shouldn’t be to bad for me, I am in NC so it will hit further south first and wear down some. As it stands right now it will be a rainy and windy Mo day night/Tuesday morning but I am also not coastal enough to have huge storm surge issues. All should be well here hopefully.

1 Like