Sober Selfies #4

That’s good; I thought you might get a hit from it. I’m glad it’s not coming to the west coast here in FL.

Me too, I was actually originally going to Florida for vacation this year but changed it last month! How is it going down there?

It’s fine were I’m at, I’m on Sanibel so it’s a little better than being in Ft. Myers or Cape Coral. Masks are pretty much mandatory now instead of suggested… There’s still a lot of visitors coming here which is surprising.

Good to hear, I feel like a lot of people are going to different areas to stay away from regular tourist spots that seem to be getting hit the hardest. I don’t really know my way around Florida lol. I was going to Davenport outside of Orlando, but a lit of the things we wanted to do are shut down and I am unfortunately going through some court stuff and didn’t think taking my daughter to Florida at the time would be a great idea.

1 Like

Sorry about the bloody mess, but heres a couple nice salmon i caught this last trip

29 Likes

DAY 90 FOR ME!!! YAY!!

40 Likes

Congrats on 90 days Tara. You look amazing.

1 Like

Thank you, its been a struggle, especially today with my sons graduation party…we are holding it at a rod and gun club with my sons request who graduated, to hold it united with his father and his girlfriend, (my x bestfriend) , and yesterday was setting up day of the party. It still bothers me to see him after all these years with her, considering I caught them sleeping together, and well now he’s a mess. He does coke and so does she, and she’s a registered nurse!!! Go figure!!! They both drink like fish too!! But anyhow, there’s going to be a lot of drinking there today, and all he does is stare at me when I’m around and she gets pisaed!!! But we only have 3 children together and that’s it period!!! So wish me luck!!!

5 Likes

Have fun! Your son will remember you with class and looking terrific; knock’em dead, girl!:smile::+1:

4 Likes

Best revenge is success, hold your head up high and enjoy your time with your son as you are both celebrating your achievements :grinning:

3 Likes

In the office on a Saturday getting ready to show a few lofts to some out of towners.

46 Likes

Great dress! Looking lovely :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Thanks!!! :blush:

1 Like

I’m really in my happy place. :sunglasses: :v:t3::blush::heart:

34 Likes

Slick summer dress!

5 days now and almost caved but decided to go running instead and work on some gaming videos. Proud of myself TBH

37 Likes

You should be proud! Congrats on 5 days.

1 Like

920something, 109° out, first weekend off in a few years.

40 Likes

the best revenge is to be better. Clean and sober, you can get healthier, stronger, smarter…better.

He’s made and is making his choices. He must reap his own harvest. You can live your best life, and have the satisfaction of living well.

4 Likes

That’s great to hear! :blush::+1:

1 Like