Sober Selfies #4

Thank you!

Hope the trip is going well!

1 Like

Thank you Yoda-Stevie!!:kissing_heart::kissing_heart:

1 Like

no better way to spend 6 months sober then at the park and in the water, then we had a dance party to be my lover in the tub :crazy_face:

35 Likes

It’s been really fun. I haven’t been this happy in a while. Wish I could stay longer.

Congrats that’s awesome keep going!! :muscle:t3:

1 Like

Just for the weekend right? Get the most out of it for sure

1 Like

You look beautiful :heart:

Ya heading home tomorrow. It was short but we did a lot. Hiked this morning, swam and fished all day, and went on a moose hunt tonight… didn’t see any but still had fun. Oh and can’t forget the s’mores! Smiled all day which I haven’t done in a while. A+ of a day! :blush:

7 Likes

Morning :sun_with_face:

40 Likes

Sounds awesome!! I am glad you had a good time!

1 Like

I thought our 106 was bad this week!

1 Like

You look incredibly happy @jjcarson92 . Congratulations Joseph on the 204. Embracing recovery and sobriety one day at a time. Proud of you my friend, we can feel the sense of peace and serenity in your life. Keep doing what you’re doing it’s definitely working. Living life to its fullest. :heart:

3 Likes

That sober smile says it all. Keep getting after it!

2 Likes

156 all I can say is all things are possible through Christ :100::100::muscle::muscle:

26 Likes

We’ve been 115+ like a week man. It’s been a bit brutal

1 Like

Heres a little transformation pic. My wife sent me this yesterday. On the left was a year ago from yeaterday. I was super hungover and stopped and said i had to use the bathroom. I went inside and guzzled 2 16oz tall boy beers in the bathroom to hide it from my wife, i would do that often.

34 Likes

You are 100% right. We may not choose everything that happens in our lives, but we are entirely responsible for how we react and for our own feelings.
But just to let’cha know, seeing your smile always makes me smile! :joy:

2 Likes

Road tripping back to Boston. It was real NH until next time! :v:t3::heart::blush:

30 Likes

I enjoy how you always have a big smile in your pics, that is awesome! Have a safe trip!

3 Likes