Sober Selfies #4

4d31e3c6f5fc467e1175bede7656524b01b5fcb97ae566605f3dd972ee4daf6c.0
Good job Josh!

3 Likes

Thank you Donna! :grinning:

1 Like

Matt!!! Wow I’m humbled with your generous reply…the water and quiet def does something for my soul… p.s. 5.5 days clean so far!! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

So pretty, beautiful smile!

3 Likes

Yeah, she’s ok, lol :kissing_heart::heart: @Dragonflygirl82

4 Likes

Thanks so much girl!!:kissing_heart:

1 Like

Lmao!!! :joy::kissing_heart::kiss:

1 Like

Congratulations @Tiffs_Got_This 5.5 days clean is a big deal. I know it’s not easy, probably one of the most hardest things you’ve ever done, but it will definitely be worth it. Remember to take it easy, be good to yourself, stay focused and determined in your sobriety. One of the best things is you only have to do it one day at a time. Keep reaching out Tiffany, it really helps. Maybe it’s time to change your name back… :heart:

1 Like

Oh Jan, I really tried - but my crazy selfie? It’s the stuff of nightmares! :laughing: :scream:
Maybe not quite as bad as some of my homeroom class photos - but those were their own kind of horror story!
Maybe tomorrow… :wink:

1 Like

45 days sober, 45 days ago I woke up like this, with a really bad hangover and anxiety of stupid things I did when I was drunk for the millionth time at least.

This is me waking up today, 45 days later and 45 days sober.

57 Likes

Thank you dear :heart:
I don’t think I’ve ever felt this good before :blush:
I’m actually living, it’s a strange and wonderful feeling.
How are you today?

2 Likes

A buggy

15 Likes

Just thought we’d pop in and show our faces :heart: have an amazing 24 hours everyone!!!

42 Likes

I do need that dress!! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:
Gorgeous! :star2:

1 Like

I’m happy for you Tiff. Take care love. One day at a time :innocent:

1 Like

You have gorgeous hair. :star_struck:

3 Likes

I have no idea what Tim Tam is but I’m sure it’s delicious. And I totally forgot about the time difference but I’m glad you had a good day :blush:

Love a good walk it’s great for body and soul.

1 Like

It does look great. And the best thing is: it’s not even a dress. It’s just a beach pareo or what’s-it-called… the large square wrap you can tie whatever way you like (give it a try) :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

187 Days.

14 Likes

15 Likes