Sober Selfies #4

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes: Is right, I may need to borrow your spot lol

1 Like

You might not be feeling it today Courtney, but you’re definitely looking it… :heart_eyes: Good Lord girl. :sweat_smile: wishing you peace and serenity and lifted spirits for the days to come. :heart: Feel better my friend.

2 Likes

I hope you have a better day tomorrow :blush::blue_heart:

1 Like

Sober Amsterdam public transport selfie

28 Likes

What days and time are they again? I haven’t done meetings… might give it a try. :blush:

2 Likes

Thank you @ChristopherX and @Edmund :blush:

1 Like

But every bit as beautiful!

2 Likes

Thank you M :blue_heart:

1 Like

Thank you!! Cash says thank you too :smile_cat::smiley_cat:

1 Like

Come on out next time :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Iced coffee in the sun, lazy day today I’m not planning on doing anything but enjoying the last days of summer holiday.

27 Likes

End of day yesterday. Things are incredibly difficult and stressful in the industry right now, but I continue to do my part to find the new normal.

29 Likes

with each selfie, I see a lady getting better at getting better. Keep getting after it!

2 Likes

this would make an awesome album cover… in black and white…just saying.

1 Like

Or the back of a book jacket.

Thank you Mel :heart: :blush:

1 Like

18 Likes

Question that I hope doesn’t cause a big dust-up, but I’ve often wondered about the regional/cultural differences that exist in Australia. I’ve only visited Queensland, and Australia is a big place. How is life in Perth different from Canberra or Brisbane? Can you tell where someone is from by accent like we can in the US?

I love being a culinary expert. Food is life to me and I’m glad your sticking in there. Right now thinking outside the box mite be a good thing. Maybe food truck stops to different neighborhoods on different days w/more of a healthier plating pattern may work. I’m in new York so its picking up

3 Likes

Someone looks a lil bit happier! Lol. Good for you! Keep in the fight!

1 Like