Sober Selfies #4

Maybe look at getting a century wave runner freestanding heavy bag or body opponent bag. Both can be had for cheap on ebay.

1 Like

Thanks Megan :relaxed:

1 Like

Getting some work done! Sorta lol

21 Likes

Hey wait a minute you need a birthday crown :crown: on!! :laughing::upside_down_face:
You can borrow mine! Lol :joy:

Yea I skipped on the tiara this year :joy::joy:

1 Like

Just a tad bit haha!! Thanks fighting everyday!!

194 days! Been super busy. Launched 2 new businesses we start home schooling next week and still sober.

30 Likes

18 Likes

Its day 121 of the hostage situation (also known as quarantine and furlough)…I’m done smiling. Lol

4 Likes

I used to work in a jail and it reminded me of booking them, lol.

2 Likes

OMG!!! I feel like that right now!!! LOL.

1 Like

look at you, tearing it up put there! Keep getting after those tacos!

3 Likes

hey you it’s been a while, sobriety is looking good on you :+1:

1 Like

I agree with Yoda. Look at you go, so good to see you. And happy for you :grinning:

1 Like

some jump push ups or w.e you wanna call em. With my mini aussi in the background thinking man humans are weird

23 Likes

Right. I was almost just thinking hey new FB profile pic lol. But the my minds like no thats dumb

1 Like

Mini Australian Shepherd. Sheep herding dog

1 Like

I do totally agree. But so I’m about enroll in NASM. to become a personal trainer, I think it’s something I’d really like. Idk my mind is really telling me to to for it. So I kind of like keeping my Facebook so ppl can see it’s possible, and then when i get certified I might get some clientele? Yeah know. Hopefully

4 Likes

Cool pic! :facepunch:t3:

1 Like

Boat ride after work. I could live out there! :sunny::ocean::motor_boat: :sunglasses::hibiscus:

18 Likes