Sober Selfies #4

I got my personal training certification through NASM a few months ago and I didn’t have Facebook! Insta and YouTube is where it’s at to promote your :muscle:t4::muscle:t4: & gain clients.

1 Like

Thank you @mleclaire that’s awesome to hear. I have some other goals to attend first. But I’m going to do it. Can’t wait. I really think it’s what I’m meant for. I actually have had two ppl lately here in town ask me for help with some stuff so it’s like my higher power just keeps pointing me to towards it. I could be wrong. But it’s better to push through that fear and find out

9 Likes

Hi @Nursewrachett I just got told I’m going to need back surgery mines messed up too lol. My doctor asked if I wanted to go to pain management and I’m like what’s that? And she said it’s to get on narcotics for pain. I was like no I’m good with ibuprofen. I’m always in pain but it’s not that bad. I’ve never taken pain medication like that before, do you know if taking pain killers could lead to a relapse or am I just being weird and I should just take them? Thank you for sharing I hope you get better soon​:sunglasses::metal:t2:

I’m not just here to take part I’m here to take over
-Conor McGregor

17 Likes

Lol; they’re great! So much room and it’s always cool.

1 Like

Getting gas wearing my favorite mask at the moment!

14 Likes

How is it out there?

Hey hi! Haven’t selfied in a while. Still garbage, but 111 day sober garbage… :kiss::kiss:

25 Likes

It’s a perfect day today in LA :ok_hand::ok_hand:

1 Like

1 month and 7 days no alcohol! Really no cravings at all. I started this to remind myself that being natural, I feel my most authentic! When you’re happy on the inside your true beauty shows on the outside! I truly love this app. For my own recovery and to help other people. I’ve always believed that to be of service to others brings you so much joy! Have a beautiful day everybody

32 Likes

this old guy dosnt need filters just niva lfor this 68 year old

46 Likes

August 14th I will have 3 years OMFG !!! I never expected to make it this far I’m so proud to be where I am at !!! :grin::wink::yum:

41 Likes

Congratulations on your sobriety x

1 Like

Three years is pretty kickass.
Congratulations!
:+1:

1 Like

You’re rocking it! Great job :+1:

2 Likes

111days is not too shabby. That’s awesome. Love the attitude and pic. Keep up the great work. Sober weekend coming up.

3 Likes

218th sober day walking :walking_man: Pretty freaking amazing if ya ask me and still at goal weight of having 45 pounds less of me.
Other than that #2020caneatmyshorts :crazy_face:

35 Likes

11358 11357 for really congrats

2 Likes

kju

3 Likes