Continuing the thread, as previous one closed:

Sober Selfies #4

2 Likes

Day 29…
“Look at how a single candle can both defy and define the darkness”

10 Likes

:butterfly::heart::butterfly::heart::butterfly:

88 Likes

Trying my hardest not to be anxious today. I have an interview at work tomorrow for a possible huge promotion. All good thoughts and vibes would be greatly appreciated!

83 Likes

Good luck Christopher! Sending good vibes your way :hugs:

4 Likes

How exciting!! You know they wouldn’t even interview you if they didn’t think you were capable! 3 deep breaths before going into the lion’s den, lol

4 Likes

So here’s what sober and 30 years old looks like​:revolving_hearts: and yes, I am that obnoxious girl who needs the giant balloons haha cheers to a new decade of growth, fun, and living my best life!:tada:

77 Likes

ddfbd87f1bf312480b053c76068c0e36bdc3c37b245db912e46b9e2b7f80f5eb.0

2 Likes

Happy 30th birthday to you! May your next decade be filled with sobriety and dreams come true.

1 Like

Fishing in the U.P.

48 Likes

Back on day 1 again.

68 Likes

The important thing is you’re still here :slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

Good luck :four_leaf_clover:

3 Likes

Your back! I was just thinking of you yesterday. Try not to dwell on it and get right back at it. Your strong girl! :heart::muscle:t3:

7 Likes

Thank you, I guess you’re right. And hopefully I’ll do better this time. :blush:

5 Likes

Just from reading your posts around the forum I’m sure you will! You’ve done it before so you know you can do it again and then just keep going day by day like we do :+1:

4 Likes

Yep, that’s the plan. :blush:
Keep going and join the meetings.

4 Likes

:sunny::sunny::sunny::sunny:

49 Likes

What part of the U.P.?

oh no. I’m sorry. Pick yourself back up and carry on. That happened to me a lot before it stuck (or at least is sticking so far).

2 Likes