Sober Selfies #5

Another sober weekend in the bag :heart:

64 Likes

I’m soaking up every last bit!! Summer goes by way to quick here. This will be me in a few weeks!! :joy:

5 Likes

Same for us… I’m not ready to freeze just yet. Although I love fall. October is my birthday and Halloween is my favorite holiday. :jack_o_lantern: :ghost:

2 Likes

Feeling very happy :slight_smile: hope you’re doing good :grin:

1 Like

Growing up in New England I’m used to all seasons but never been a fan of winter. I don’t like to be cold… hate when my hands are cold :cold_face: and feet :joy: just don’t like it. Snow is annoying to deal with. The first snow though of the season is beautiful that I’ll admit. :blush:

5 Likes

Yeah hour to hour I’m kind of all over the shop but I’m working my arse off to stay positive :heart:

1 Like

Catching Perch and Pike on Brevoort Lake

1 Like

See that looks pretty. This below not so much!! :scream::cold_face::scream::cold_face: this was my car after a blizzard we had.

12 Likes

0f2badf7dfb5a7a06b8ddf0e6136506d5b74dcc6cae3b612790fa09982065b04.0
:laughing:

9 Likes

Lmao :joy: it was awful! The national guard had to come in to clear the streets we couldn’t see!

3 Likes

Omg!
Back in the blizzard of 78 the national guard came and picked me up at home because I worked in a hospital!
I know you kids weren’t around but it was crazy! Court, I’m sure you’ve seen pictures of it.

3 Likes

Yes my mom talked about it for years. My dad still does. That was a bad one! The picture above is from February a couple years back. I’m not ready for it! :joy:

1 Like

Well, I had to sit in the middle of them so I pushed through it!:rofl:

2 Likes

Ya when they start measuring the amount of snow in feet that’s not cool! :joy:

2 Likes

kim_birthday_brother_meme

6 Likes

Atta Girl!! You are a strongwomen
:heart: :pray:

2 Likes

Only thing snow is good for is snowballs! :joy: Honestly though you have to leave early to clear your car off or dig it out. Gotta pile on the layers of clothes… again with the cold feet gotta have boots and of course shoes to switch into. It’s just a pain in the butt! And the roads are terrible to drive on even thought they “try” to clear them.

5 Likes

I’m an island girl love the sun water and sand. I’ll take that any day! :sunny::blush::sunglasses:

3 Likes

Great to have you back :heart:

“Each one of us has our own tomorrow
We get lost to find our way home
Like a child… Like a child… l’m always learning”
John McAndrew
:pray:

1 Like

Is anyone else seeing double?

20 Likes