Sober Selfies #5

Lol, Where I’m at that’s just a sprinkling. I wish that wasnt the case tho bc I’m on @Dragonflygirl82 s side. Hate the winter and it seems like the longest season here :unamused:

3 Likes

THE BEST Sunday in a long while. Peace and love. Food is on the grill and it’s my turn for a break. Hammock time!

45 Likes

And brunch and afternoon snack today! I’ve done my time :wink:

1 Like

Thanks, that sounds like permission and I accept! :joy:

1 Like

Maybe you should send some pizza over there…:face_with_hand_over_mouth::rofl:

2 Likes

As you should. Typically when he “cooks” it means we are having pizza and I don’t complain, because, PIZZA!!! And wouldn’t you know, I’m back in the kitchen already. I can’t stay out!

2 Likes

Hahaha! It’s all good. I love to cook. But as soon as this is done I’m headed back to the hammock!

1 Like

400 Days Alcohol free.

68 Likes

Congrats on 400 days! I love your hair.

1 Like

Amazing! Well done. You are gorgeous.

1 Like

7591db39f699b8484f38cfd557c19c3d0aa5f5bd2226101de889775032379923.0

1 Like

You guys and gals are the best. Thank you. :green_heart:

6 Likes

We’ve gotten off so easy the past 2 winters in MA. They’ve just been like November weather for 4 months. Hardly any snow, especially last winter.

The one thing I don’t like (well, there’s a lot of things) about winter here is when you wake up in the morning and the house is cold, pitch dark out. I like a cold room going to sleep, but hate waking up in one.

I’ll take October year-round. The ideal month.

9 Likes

Great work Shay, and rocking hair!

1 Like

Nice day hanging with my boys kayaking. Had a blast!

It’s so great doing things like this and not feeling sluggish or horrible from a hangover.

34 Likes

Isn’t it great? It’ll never get old!!
Glad you guys had fun…!

1 Like

Wow 400 days is pretty amazing! Congrats!

1 Like

That looks like so much fun! I used to canoe
But have never been in a kayak.

1 Like

Killing it girl!!! :muscle:t3::muscle:t3::muscle:t3::muscle:t3::kissing_heart:

1 Like

Ya the past couple have been better but you know the doozies we get! Remember the April fools storm? October is my favorite too!

1 Like