Sober Selfies #6 (shirts required please)

Love the polo :heart:

1 Like

You clean up well.
You look pretty good for 10 days clean.
Keep up the good work.
:pray:t2::heart:

2 Likes

Keep up the good work! I see the sober gleam in your eyes! :sparkles:

2 Likes

Day 1263 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

And just for you picky asses :kissing_smiling_eyes: no filter :rofl:

42 Likes

Thanks. It’s not often I put makeup on :rofl:
Today I did it just to walk into my daughters school. I didn’t even see anyone in the school. Just walked in and grabbed her books for English class off the table :rofl:

2 Likes

295lb to 208lb. 151 days sober. Self betterment is on full force. I meditate. I eat healthy. I excercise. I read. I work on myself daily!

32 Likes

1 Like

Day 74
Done with the seminars for this week, I’ve got one class tomorrow but it’s pre-recorded so I can attend whenever I want. The constant lack of sleep and the winter darkness is starting to show more and more. But I got a lot of cozy pillows and blankets so I guess I’ll be alright. :blush:

32 Likes

This week I have been putting off two things: organizing my sewing room/office and posting on here more. I told myself I had to do one of those things today, and I only spent 20 minutes in the office before I realized I wasn’t going to get anything accomplished in there this morning. So here is my post lol. 2 1/2 months sober, 40 lbs down, and feeling OK :slightly_smiling_face:

50 Likes

Found a pal

61 Likes

Congrats on your 10 days! That’s awesome and you look great…keep coming back and checking in here :slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Day 306 !! You should be very very proud of yourself

1 Like

FL STUDIO nice

1 Like

OMG!!! That dog is so cuuuute!!! A little sausage!!! Can’t take it, all systems down again…
6bba10e6d0e952cdfd00cba35e6bf66358b597ce2dbb3fd4f08b9e5fb3978e3d.0

2 Likes

Haha! :joy::joy::joy:
44f97601eb314bf0c2f462bde34b699c4a2aa1b52886e9ce0e2cc1414f200419.0

2 Likes

Who’s your pal? He’s so adorable. :heart: Is he new? What’s his name?

Is it you for all 3? Or all y’all just dressed alike

2 Likes

Day 239. Just shy of 8 months sober… Feeling just tired today, a lot of emotions going through my head lately but! I’m here and I’m content. Have a safe and sober day/evening everyone :slight_smile:

42 Likes

day 55. It is finally the weekend and I intend on resting all 3 days and try to get rid of this darn cold. Had a really rough week but I persevered and barely craved a drink. Actually not one craving this week at all! Is that normal for cravings to decrease THIS much at this moment in my sobriety?? Anyway. Time to meditate and sleeeeep. Hallelujah! Night fam!

37 Likes