Sober Selfies #6 (shirts required please)

Day 75,more polo and plaid outfits. I had ti admit that I did bought the pants in the exact same pattern as this skirt. There’s a jacket in the same match and H&M Spain for what I know but I haven’t manage to find it in Sweden yet.
Happy Friday everyone :heart:

32 Likes

Polo or turtleneck? Cute outfit! I love this time of year for leggings/tights and skirt outfits.

2 Likes

So turtleneck is the proper English word for it? And Polo is the Ralph Lauren Golf of Tennis shirts? I might mixed up the languages a bit, Turtleneck in Swedish is Polo and the golf/tennis polo version is simply Tennisshirt :blush:

5 Likes

I love your selfie Mel. You look beautiful, strong and confident.

6 Likes

Very interesting variations on language and names for things. Yes, we call that a turtleneck and polo :womans_clothes: is button collared golf/tennis type shirt. We have mock turtlenecks, too, to make it even more complicated! They are shorter in the neck so you don’t fold or scrunch them at all.

2 Likes

And don’t forget dickies! :joy:
(If that’s a universal term, maybe not) lol

4 Likes

Beautiful! :heart_eyes: This thread gives me anxiety too :see_no_evil: LOL but everyone here is so nice!

3 Likes

I don’t know how one radiates power and vulnerability and beauty and maybe a hint of mischief all at once, but you’ve done it. Gawgeous.

5 Likes

I was going to mention it and I hit “reply” and thought oh dammit I forgot. But you have me covered! At least, my neck and a small area around it, as well. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Oh ya! I can see it! :yellow_heart:

2 Likes

Looking beautiful lady! :sparkles:

1 Like

Day 679! Slowly creeping up on two years sober! I swear that two years ago I didn’t think this was possible. Life’s got jokes! :grin:

36 Likes

Ya really do!!
:pray:t2::heart:

3 Likes

Congrats man. That’s awesome

2 Likes

Thanks @liv_m! Definitely driven these days! :wink:

1 Like

Thanks Mike!

And looking quite posh in the process.

1 Like

Day 7 clean!

33 Likes

jogs done. On to some shoulder work, and then cooking some chicken.

33 Likes

You look great!!