Sober Selfies #6 (shirts required please)

Well done on 7 days, you got through them, here’s to the next 7 x

1 Like

Congratulations on your first week. That’s a great start. I hope you are feeling the benefits of sobriety. Great job!
:pray:t2::heart:

1 Like

relaxing with my 2 years old female pitbull shes my big baby :blush: even tho we just lost our pomeranian we still have fathead to make us laugh and smile :pray: 1 year 1 week Sober

30 Likes

My ‘pusky’ and best bud throughout sobriety.

42 Likes

That smile :pray::blush::pensive: mans bestfriend no matter what !

2 Likes

Yep, I feel I have a bunch to make up for with all the missed walks while drunk. He’s a good poofball.

4 Likes

@Truckinmonster21 nothing better than a picture of a man with his best friend :two_hearts::heart::two_hearts::heart:

5 Likes

Man that hit me hard reminded me of how many times i would come home stumbling and what my Pittie would do is sniff me and attack me with kisses and tail wags going 100mph :pensive: now tht were sober we get to truly give them a good time .

5 Likes

Thank you @mleclaire

1 Like

This picture is hard for me to post bc I’ve always been one who puts myself down physically but looking at the pic on the left, that’s me 8 months ago and I cringe. I was in the midst of my addiction and I just look defeated. The pic on the right is me today, 8 months sober and I just look like a real person again (in my opinion) …phew. One day at a time, and it makes a difference :raised_hands:

56 Likes

829c4f2fa7c878c64cd65bfd55eafb8386d4fa6dde755668e6fe90ce0725863c.0
Great job, Brit!

2 Likes

Amazing transformation @Brittb12!! You look stunning!

4 Likes

Laying on the couch letting my back rest for this Friday the 13th November 2020.

Day 301 clean and sober.

36 Likes

You have come a long way…you have life back in your eyes again :two_hearts: Beautiful

3 Likes

Thank you lady! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

You’re so sweet, thank you!:blush:

2 Likes

Thank you!!:two_hearts:

1 Like

Glad you stepped out of your comfort zone, Powerful Mike Lamica?

2 Likes

No no no I didn’t that’s tomorrow. Today was still treadmil. And I’m scared as hell, should I warm up on the treadmill? What if I have to go the bathroom during my jog? I notice when I jog on the treadmill at least half way through my run I always have to. I’m right in the middle of town so i can’t just go on the side of the road. I’m legit scared for this run tomorrow :joy:

3 Likes

Ooohhhh… so tomorrow is the big day!

I don’t think you need to warm up on the treadmill, just go slow and easy on the jog at first.

The mid-run :poop: is common with a lot of runners. Just try to evacuate beforehand I guess. :man_shrugging:t2: :joy:

Another benefit to trail running…there’s always bushes available.

5 Likes