Sober Selfies #6 (shirts required please)

I see :blush: we’ve got our own workwear clothes here, Okey price tag. Bluewear, but my husband gets his own workwear from his boss. He is s roadworker so I guess it’s special rules for them on what to wear, reflective clothes, colors and so on. But I love fashion, worldwide it’s so interesting to see. I might not be fashionable in that matter (all preppy with a mix of English country here) but it’s fun to see the differences. Usually when something trends in US for example it takes like 6 months before it starts to trend in the stores here. When it trends in Paris it’s here within a few days. And we also got the eternal Scandinavian black and dark colored fashion. Never out of style, where I live Greaser 50s fashion is going strong too. :blush:

Thank you! You too!!!

1 Like

Hope is the little voice you hear whisper maybe when its seems the entire world is shouting “NO!”

All I have is hope!

44 Likes

:rofl::rofl:

24 Likes

Absolutely stunning

2 Likes

Congrats to two weeks! That’s great. Concerning headache, maybe dehydration or I mean mental work and working on your sobriety is not just: ahhh, so easy. It is indeed hard mental work. Not to underestimate. When I was in rehab due to depression I often felt like I had been working 8 hrs. You are processing a lot.

2 Likes

Oh man, there was an anti-drunk driving commercial a few years back with a guy saying goodbye to his dog to go out drinking, and then the dog just sitting at home alone waiting for him to get back. I swear that was a turning point for me. My dogs get so many cuddles now lol.

37 Likes

I remember that commercial! It makes me upset just thinking about it :sob:

1 Like

Havent seen it but it just breaks my heart all they want is just US sober US and now we get the chance to do it over again and show them a great time what a cutie by the way reminds me of mine :heart::pray:

1 Like

20 Likes

well there it is. We did 2.50 miles around the track, felt good. Definitely a different impact on the calves, I think tomorrow I might try to hit the streets and see what happens. I look like a goof😂

34 Likes

Awesome!! Good job getting out there man, proud of you :+1:

3 Likes

Having a great Saturday, trying a new restaurant and getting my windshield fixed. I hope everyone else is having a great one too!

36 Likes

:blush: thank you

10 Likes

Day 6. Saturday and my team is currently winning. That hasn’t happened in a minute.

40 Likes

Jene, it’s great to see you back here!:grin:

3 Likes

I absolutely love this picture of you. :heart: If you were family, I’d frame it!

1 Like

First time decorating for Christmas sober (in my adult life) I even got some new ornaments and tree topper… I love it… Thennnn. Did a little project and hung curtain lights over my fireplace. I’m absolutely in love with it… But the entire day my drunk husband has been critiquing my every move and now obsessing over/saying the wall feels incomplete… He’s just pissing on my party and I’m just annoyed and frustrated. In my mind my vision is complete and I am very proud of the improvising and hard work I put into it. Such a exciting moment has turned into me feeling like a jackass failure…

42 Likes

Looks beautiful! Put mine up today (sober, while hubby drinks too). Love the curtain lights!!

1 Like